Turbo Street Bike Owners.... Extended Swingarm Length?

How Long is Your Swingarm?

• +3 Inches

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • +4 Inches

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • +5 Inches

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • +6 Inches

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • +7 Inches

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • +8 or more Inches

Votes: 12 20.7%

• Total voters
I had mine set at 64"(6" over with a McINTOSH arm,lowered,revalved shock,etc.).With a Power One and my fat 250 lb. azz it would hook at that length,but if i were under 200 lbs. it more than likely would've spun and i'd have probably have gone no more than 4".

Just remember ~ the more you stretch it . . .

The better the tire needs to be !

If you want to hook-up.

Red, *<(:{)-

10 inches with a Hook Up tire. Was at 6 inches with a Power One. Wheelie machine at 6 inches. Fun, but garners too much attention.....

I am 6" over, I had it that way with the stock tail & shock but had issues with the rear rubbing. I got a penski and made the settings a tad to soft and it rubbed a decent sized hole in the stock undertail, then I had to get an extended tail :laugh: I would say the ride quality at 6" is fine, the front end will still come up on you in 1st gear with a power one if you lay into it. How much boost are you running on spring?

im at +3 over running 18 lbs. and dont lift or spin with my Hook-up. I do have an AMS tho. im just wanting something a little longer for the track but dont want to sacrifice my street manners too much. stock shock revalved. I have an undertail and its faily low and not even close to rubbing.

8" at 240hp (hopefully after tune), but going to drop back to the stock swingarm and tail in the spring for a while I think.

im at +3 over running 18 lbs. and dont lift or spin with my Hook-up. I do have an AMS tho. im just wanting something a little longer for the track but dont want to sacrifice my street manners too much. stock shock revalved. I have an undertail and its faily low and not even close to rubbing.

AMS helps a ton! lol with controlling ur boost by gear....I want soooo bad! lol

Back