Tuning with Innovate LM-1

respivey

Registered
Installed Innovate LM-1 also installed a stock map in the Dyno jet.At 1200 thru about 4000 RPM A/F is about 9.6 very rich.This is in neutral In gear will this rich condition lean out? I am trying to find a place to start.I do realize that it will take some full runs to be able to get the A/F about 13.1, Can the neutral map be tuned??? This sucker is fouling plugs.

Something is not right. Are you sure the sensor in the airbox and the one on the back of the airbox (or that was there) is connected?

It may be correct....but just sounds way fat. Someone should chime in. Are you monitoring Throttle posistion? If you are sure the sensors are in place and correct... no error codes then start pulling fuel out of it.

Where is your fuel pressure at?

A good starting point for a stock motor is 43 PSI

My fuel pressure is at 43#. I need to trace some vac. lines and make sure they are going to the right places.I could have got something mixed up.I need to start with the map sensor as it seems to be the problem in a lot of cases..I dont think this is a Mapping problem as much as something is telling the computor to go rich on the idle map and i am not getting any engine codes. The engine time on these new plugs maybe 30 minutes total and this is in neutral with the car up on jack stands.The car runs good at the track did some runs in low gear launching at 8000 rpm shut off at 10000 rpm and still coasted thru at a 7.96 at 65 mph. Did not have the Data Logger in at the time.

Just ordered the pair block off plates i am currently useing a marble mod.I need to get rid of some of this junk i dont need.Maybe i have a vac. hose bad or not hooked up.

Back