AFR tuning

jumjum01

Registered
In a couply of weeks I will be installing a 1397 bigbore kit on my 2001 hayabusa and need to remap fuel for bigger bore.
I am looking at the innovate LM-2 3806 kit which I can buy local. I all ready own a woolich log box and can access fuel maps.
Does anyone have positive experince with AFR tuning with the LM-2.

Stay away from the lm-2. Almost impossible to get clean tach signals. Had a Lm-1 that worked awesome till I killed it. 2 sucked for just about everyone who tried one. Zeitronix now
Yes I tried dash output
Injector
Coil
Even bought the inductive pickup

Stay away from the lm-2. Almost impossible to get clean tach signals. Had a Lm-1 that worked awesome till I killed it. 2 sucked for just about everyone who tried one. Zeitronix now
Yes I tried dash output
Injector
Coil
Hi. What can you spend $ ? If you can go with a MAXX ECU the pro is the best I went with the Race H20.

Yes I tried dash output
Injector
Coil
Do you have the ZT2 and black box datalogger?
I downloaded the zeitronix software, but i cannot find a way to display a table like this, which seens to be the simple way to compare/edit via woolich in the fuel map
Unavngivet.png

ZT-2 and black box yes
I have never tried a table like that. I will look into it but always tune from the log file
Sounds like the best option may be auto tune for you

you Program in the table values you want and how much it can adjust automatically

ZT-2 and black box yes
I have never tried a table like that. I will look into it but always tune from the log file
Sounds like the best option may be auto tune for you

you Program in the table values you want and how much it can adjust automatically
I can't find any product that can do autotune in the oem ecu. Only power commander, but I dont want piggy back when I allready own ecu re-flash tools. Going aftermarket ecu is too expensive ..

I'm fairly certain that Woolich will do full logging and auto tune for the oem ecu
No, only autotune for gen2 not gen1. I have woolich logbox and autotune kit, but it will not work with analog signals on gen1. I have asked Woolich for a analog solution, but it is not in their plans to make one..

Do you have the ZT2 and black box datalogger?
I downloaded the zeitronix software, but i cannot find a way to display a table like this, which seens to be the simple way to compare/edit via woolich in the fuel map
View attachment 1636412
U may have already figured out a way. But the logs can be opened in megalogviewer but u gotta have the paid version and u can make a graph like that

Back