Innovate tuning system

High-Gain Busa

Registered
Anyone install an innovate tuning system to help dial in their Busa? I purchased one and have had it installed on a 2T Aprilia for the past month. It's direct fuel injected and did a great job telling me where it was. I will be welding in a second bung into the Busa (different O2 size than OE) and will see if there is any room for tuning the PCIII. Although it is running great it will be nice to know where the A/F is comparred to the sensor inputs.

innovate.jpg

SR50.jpg

I don't own an Innovate but I have a Zietronix datalogger on my bike. Its pretty much the same thing. I also have a Megasquirt system on my bike, it runs my secondary injectors. Good luck with the tuning.

I've been using an Innovate for 4 years now to tune my bikes and cars for the street and the dragstrip. You will never need to go to the dyno again for tuning. Even though the GenII is supposed to compensate for temperature, etc. there are significant tuning changes that are required for fairly small changes in weather or fuel if you wish to get the most out of your bike. If you are going to spend around $2k on pipe, power commander, and other speed improvements, then spend the money to get the package tuned properly.

Thanks

When I get the bung welded in I will see how she looks... The Innovate really opened my eyes to the 2T world. I was surprised at the A/F of the 2T Aprilia. 35:1 at idle and 19:1 at WOT. No wonder it pushes 100mpg. It's got more in aftermarket parts than my busa. It's a 73mph 70cc scoot now.

Thanks

When I get the bung welded in I will see how she looks... The Innovate really opened my eyes to the 2T world. I was surprised at the A/F of the 2T Aprilia. 35:1 at idle and 19:1 at WOT. No wonder it pushes 100mpg. It's got more in aftermarket parts than my busa. It's a 73mph 70cc scoot now.

no it wasn't those numbers

Back