Exhaust\orient express

maddogs_1340

Registered
Gretz,All
Will a 07 orient express pipe fit a 09 with out having to mod anything?
Also where can someone get a bung for the o2 sensor?
If pipe works wanting to put the bung in for the o2 sensor.
Thankx,maddog

Gretz,GoldenChild
Someone told me that it would fit.The person who has the pipe claims ( did )
put a ti force from a 06 on his 08 and put it on another 08 and the 08 that has it on it now runs real strong.
I guess i will post back and let everyone know. Unless there is someone out here
that will say yes or no.
Also i heard ti force was making the orient pipe any truth to that?

Gretz,GoldenChild
put a ti force from a 06 on his 08 and put it on another 08 and the 08 that has it on it now runs real strong.
I guess i will post back and let everyone know. Unless there is someone out here
that will say yes or no.
if you need a new one for your 08 LMK Orient or Ti-Force...and yes they are the same other than cannister styles but the piping size is the same..not sure on the gen1 swap it will work 08 to 06 but there is some cutting involved....

Last edited:
I'm one about doing things right but some says it fits depending on pipe you may have to heat wrap pipe near belly wing area..

I can get the right bung if needed and can get pipes also...

Gretz,GPW
Your saying it should work from 06 to 08.Not looking to go from 08 to 06
wanting to use a 06 ( gen 1) to 08 ( gen 2 ).I assume if i went 08 to 06
that is where i would have to modify things or is it the other way?
Thankx,
if you need a new one for your 08 LMK Orient or Ti-Force...and yes they are the same other than cannister styles but the piping size is the same..not sure on the gen1 swap it will work 08 to 06 but there is some cutting involved....

Gretz,GoldenChild
Me to on doing it right but the pipe was offered real real cheap.
Your saying around my belly wing maybe a issue for heat? I could remove the belly wing but would lose some aerodynamics.
What would the bung cost?
Thankx,maddog
I'm one about doing things right but some says it fits depending on pipe you may have to heat wrap pipe near belly wing area..

I can get the right bung if needed and can get pipes also...

Gretz,GoldenChild
that will say yes or no.

YES IT WILL WORK...I had a extra ti force sumo exhaust sittin in my garage it was of my 05 busa one day decided to try it on my 08 and it fit perfect but the only problem was it was just touching the belly wing i think that what u call it.lol so you have to trim it a bit or put some exhaust wrap or do what i did just take it off also you need to order a 02 sensor block off plug for $25 buck from brocks and thats it and trust me you gonna fell the power and weight diffrence...GOOD LUCK:thumbsup:

Gretz,JOHNNYBUSA
Well will let you know how it goes.
As far as the o2 block off nah i'm going to have a bung welded in
on the back side of the pipe going to the muffler.I am going to use a cable by (boostbysmith) to try and remap my stock ECU.Like the benefits of having the exhaust monitored to optimize the stock ecu.
Gretz,maddog
YES IT WILL WORK...I had a extra ti force sumo exhaust sittin in my garage it was of my 05 busa one day decided to try it on my 08 and it fit perfect but the only problem was it was just touching the belly wing i think that what u call it.lol so you have to trim it a bit or put some exhaust wrap or do what i did just take it off also you need to order a 02 sensor block off plug for $25 buck from brocks and thats it and trust me you gonna fell the power and weight diffrence...GOOD LUCK:thumbsup:

I have an 08 with The Orient express Sumo Titainium canister and the TI fORCE titanium headers, no trouble with the heat (so far). I suggest you call orient and talk to Mario Ionescu. He was very helpfull with my system. I have no other mods ( ie power comm. or aftermarket airfliter) and for my daily driver it is an awsome set up.

I have an Orient Express exhaust that I took of my 08, the exhaust was from a Gen I. No problems, I did not use the bung because you do not need it with a Power Commander. If you know of anyone who wants the exhaust with about 800 miles on it, I will sell it for a great price. The can has a great polish on it and the whole thing is in perfect shape.

Gretz,wrlamkin
Did you have any issues with the exhaust hitting or being to close to the
Belly wing? ( melting it or did you remove it)
As far as the bung issue i'm not using a power commander i'm using the stock ECU with the cable by smithabusa and going that route to remap the fuel etc.
I plan on using the o2 sensor.
P.M. what you are looking to get out of the pipe and do you got a pic as well?
Thankz,maddog
P.S.The orient pipe i'll be installing is the titanium one that looks real close to the ti force model.

I have an Orient Express exhaust that I took of my 08, the exhaust was from a Gen I. No problems, I did not use the bung because you do not need it with a Power Commander. If you know of anyone who wants the exhaust with about 800 miles on it, I will sell it for a great price. The can has a great polish on it and the whole thing is in perfect shape.

I left the belly wing on, I just put some heat tape on the plastic, no issues. I do not have the bung, I will take $250 plus shipping for the exhaust.

DSC_0035.jpg

Back