tiforce exhaust

bigbusabigbusa

Registered
this pipe has a bung for the o2 sensor does this mean i dont NEED a pciii? will this run to lean? the bike is totally stock except this new exhaust.i dont drag race so i am not looking for every last hp. but i do not want to run lean. thanks

bikeandcamper 085.jpg

seems the TiForce is a pipe that has "not the greatest" placement of the 02 sensor... even if the pipe did not have the bung, you would need to get one installed IMHO.... I would give it shot without the PC3 and see how it goes... You could always get your current ECU reflashed.. SmithBusa is working with a TEK style box now I think..

The Ti-Force has the some of the largest tubing out there, you need a PCIII period. That exhaust flows especially in the 380 MM. Where you purchased the pipe should have a baseline map for you.

I have the ti force dual full system with power commander iii and its amazing, just get it re-map'd/tuned and definetly go with that 380 MM system, get the full system not the slip ons. They can also do a polished chrome version which i have, its awesome lookin'.

Last edited:
If you do a search you may find that others on here are in no rush to get the PC3, with more mods than you. I have a full exhaust on my '08 and the factory a/f map is spot on. I will wait for the next gen PC, to take advantage of the new electronics on the 2nd Gen. Things like, control of all 8 injectors, ignition cut-off and so on.

If you do a search you may find that others on here are in no rush to get the PC3, with more mods than you. I have a full exhaust on my '08 and the factory a/f map is spot on. I will wait for the next gen PC, to take advantage of the new electronics on the 2nd Gen. Things like, control of all 8 injectors, ignition cut-off and so on.

Well then when that one is available I will put my old power commander iii on ebay and purchase the new version. It's not that big of deal really, besides the $300 i paid for it is chump change for me. :laugh:

Back