Tulsa Area Boyz

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Looks like it might be a decent day tomorrow, 67 Degrees

Anyone want to meet up for lunch somewhere.

James / Eric / Brandon / Anyone

sorry guys having a cookout at my house at 1 but you guys are more than welcome to swing by just let me know

Sounds good to me, noon? Where at?
Posted via Mobile Device

Up to you Brother, I was thinking about that place at 71st Memorial where they had the bike nights. I cant remember the name ( any help ) Or we could crash Erics :laugh:

your not crashing your invited if you want to come by the place is called twin peaks

your not crashing your invited if you want to come by the place is called twin peaks

Appreciate the offer Eric, Just got off the phone with James and we both have things we need to do early afternoon so we are going to meet up at his house around 11:30

Dont think we dont appreciate the offer. Thankyou

Anybody else want to meet up with us. Just a quick lunch, A Howdy and back home.

I had lunch at Twin Peaks yesterday.....I love that place:cheerleader::cheerleader:

cool if i didnt have to get everything ready and smoke the brisket i would meet up also you guys have fun

Looks like its going to be Twin Peaks at 71st and Memorial around noon, Show up if you can peeps.

Im out. Im working weekends until the end of Jan. Besides the footpegs are off my bike at the moment :whistle::whistle:. Have fun guys!!

Thanks James for the company today, as usual you are good company. But we forgot one thing, We didnt bring the Camera so I guess seeing how there were no pics it didnt happen. So try and erase those images of the girls in shorts and there barely covering tops out of your memory. Especially the tall Blonde that wasnt 2 tables over, ( Yeah you know the one )

Thanks again Brother.

We need to do it again. ( Soon )

Thanks James for the company today, as usual you are good company. But we forgot one thing, We didnt bring the Camera so I guess seeing how there were no pics it didnt happen. So try and erase those images of the girls in shorts and there barely covering tops out of your memory. Especially the tall Blonde that wasnt 2 tables over, ( Yeah you know the one )

Thanks again Brother.

We need to do it again. ( Soon )

LOL, couldnt have any evidence! :please:

Back