Tulsa, OK meet

boris20

Registered
http://www.bikerboyzweekend.com/

anyone interested in meeting up and going? if so PM me, got a rider in Tulsa thats wanting to meet up. I live in northwest oklahoma, and will be taking sandsprings route into tulsa most likely. Site listed has more details. Let me know.

Planning on friday, mayb stayin the night and some of saturday if I can figure out somewhere to stay in tulsa. I get off work at 7am on friday from the fire dept, have to drive an hour home, then be ready to leave alva around 10ish. Im up for suggestions, so far I have nothing set in stone so ill work with ya if you give me some ideas.

I may be able to get off early on friday. I'm just 4 miles south of Hwy 11 on 77 on north side of Ponca City.
Pm your phone #

PM sent, ive been talking with an ebc member from tulsa, thats interested in meeting up, I may look into having him meet with the group outside tulsa somewhere, and lead us on in.

i was going to go but had a wheel bearing go out and cant get one until monday have fun guys

well, ill b down there since im visiting the g/f in b-ville. but i wont b on the bike. but look for the dude with the "f*ck choppers" t-shirt. haha

Back