Moving to Tulsa, OK

nharding

Registered
I'm going to be moving to Tulsa in the next couple weeks. I need to find some fellow busa riders to ride with. I don't know anyone there! Let me know if any of you are in the area.

Well now, just hit me up when you get here. Any ideas on where you will be living? Demmym, Don Hardcastle, fiend, and myself are in the area. Cap, UncleSteve, Professor, Mojo and a bunch others on in OKC. When are you moving?

There are plenty if us around here. Let us know when you get here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well now, just hit me up when you get here. Any ideas on where you will be living? Demmym, Don Hardcastle, and myself are in the area. Cap, UncleSteve, Professor, Mojo and a bunch others on in OKC. When are you moving?

Ill be there in about a little over a week and hopefully my bike will be up there then too. Its hanging from garage rafters right now waiting for trac dynamics to finish up my shock.

I'm moving into vintage on Yale. On 81st and Yale , if you didn't already know lol

81st and Yale, Isnt that where they just arrested 21 people for running meth labs and had to shut down the surrounding neighborhood for drivebys, and I think I remember 7 prostitutes were arrested in that area last week. On one corner there is a guy that sells Will Work For Food signs and makes a killing.

Just kidding brother, Thats a nice area.

Ill be there in about a little over a week and hopefully my bike will be up there then too. Its hanging from garage rafters right now waiting for trac dynamics to finish up my shock.

I'm moving into vintage on Yale. On 81st and Yale , if you didn't already know lol

Arent those the ones on the hill? Those are new too. :beerchug:

81st and Yale, Isnt that where they just arrested 21 people for running meth labs and had to shut down the surrounding neighborhood for drivebys, and I think I remember 7 prostitutes were arrested in that area last week. On one corner there is a guy that sells Will Work For Food signs and makes a killing.

Just kidding brother, Thats a nice area.

Haha nice. Hopefully it ends up being half that fun lol

Are you moving to Tulsa for work, just for fun?

Kinda both. I'm about to graduate and I have to do an internship next semester. My fiancé lives in Tulsa so I figured I would do it there.

I do need to find a job though bc I'm sure my internship won't pay lol. Know anyone that's hiring?

Kinda both. I'm about to graduate and I have to do an internship next semester. My fiancé lives in Tulsa so I figured I would do it there.

I do need to find a job though bc I'm sure my internship won't pay lol. Know anyone that's hiring?

Send me a pm with what you are interested in and I will try to point you in the right direction. :beerchug:

That's what I've been trying to get my bike ready for. I'm going to need some launching lessons though lol

Seat time and more seat time. I need them myself. To me it is completely different launching on the street and launching at the track so the only time I can practice launching is at the strip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, I know fiend can hook you up at the 1/4. There is usually several of us that go to Hallett, its only an hour away.

Heck, we ride the corners, 25 minutes east and no more straight roads, curves thru NE oklahoma, missouri, and arkansas......I have a bumper sticker that say "If u see this bike being ridden in Kansas call 911 its stolen" :cheerleader:

Back