anyone wanna meet for lunch?

BUSAFETT

Registered
Since the weather's going to be prime tomorrow and Fri, wondered if anyone might want to meet up, even if it was just for a lunch?

Lemme know.

BF

there is going to be a big bike thing up in upper darby pa this saturday with the two dynos for dyno drag racing etc....

im going to it saturday... Im installing my clear clutch cver friday night etc ... message me if you wanna goto the dyno drag or something..

Tito

I'll be riding all week I'm in Md. If you want to go riding let me know. I will be at the bike night at TGI fridays in greenbelt tonightand the starbucks in rockville tommorrow night. PM me if you want to ride

I'll be riding all week I'm in Md. If you want to go riding let me know. I will be at the bike night at TGI fridays in greenbelt tonightand the starbucks in rockville tommorrow night. PM me if you want to ride
Argghhh.. wife working tonight and tomorrow night, thus the lunch offer. And Sat we're having a yard sale and this is the SECOND THING I have to miss b/c of it.. @$#()@#$()@#$

BF

These bike nights are weekly events so there is always next week. I work till 2pm during the week and can't get off for lunch.

When, where, around what time....is this bike night in Rockville? Crisswells does not start up untill mid May.

I would love to go... But, as always, it seems I will be on the road until the first week of May.

For anyone interested, I will post the start date for the Lawn Motorcycle Breakfast as soon as I get home. I know it starts in May, just not sure of the date.

Back