meeting BusaBob today

BUSAFETT

Registered
We are meetinga at the Sunoco in Northeast MD (40 and 272) if anyone wants to meet up with us (2:30PM EST).

BF

Great ride today w/BusaBob- we covered the Conowingo, Churchville, and Northeast areas, and he's got a great looking '07. We'll definitely have to to meet up again next season.

BF

Good to hear, wish I could have gone, I just got back from visiting family in upstate New York. Next time I'm taking the Bike, You want to talk about twisty's, WOW !!! A little over my head right now !!

No worries Kenny- Jessup expressed interest too but I was already gone. Yesterday would defintely have been a leathers day tho- by the time I was about 20 miles from home, I'd assumed the TRON LIGHTCYCLE position to let the wind go over me. The temps were dropping fast!!

BF

I rode to Kennett Square yesterday (10-29) around 5:30 a.m., and it was down right PAINFULL !!! But I'm going to have to get used to it, I can't stand not riding !! Now if I had a car like yours, I'd garage it till spring, no problem !!
bowdown.gif

I wish you guys would man up and buy leathers... ebay sometimes has some decent used ones... They not only keep you warm they keep you whole. Barring that some cold weather gear is relatively cheap... Call me next time and I will try to roll... Maybe sometime this week or next weekend... I am going to try to set something up with ambulldog for a pocono ride...before the season TRULY ends... You milksops think 55 degrees is cold...ahahahahahahah

jessup - if you're serious about going to bulldog's again and they are up for company, let me know... I got leathers AND heated gear!

I don't think 55 is cold, but 36 gets me shaking. Do leathers really keep you warm ? I was thinking about a snowmobile suit ? I'll whine about the could, but it won't stop me from riding.

Does you people know of any gloves that are good for winter ? Last year I just wore cold weather gloves, but going down in the spring I hurt my hand, and if I didn't have on riding gloves there's no doubt I would have broken it.

I'll try to dig the wifes winter gloves out, can't remember name.
I can ride in cold weather no problems, she tends to "bundle up".

Back