Tsukigi exhaust

Mike.P175

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys I am trying to find out if anyone has put
the Tsukigi SS Cannon on a 99-07 Busa and if so how.
Would love the look of this exhaust on my bike but
don't know if this is possible.

Send a PM to GPW. I think he's installed one on a Gen I Busa. IIRC, there was some 'modifying' to be done...

I am the one with the Canon on a Gen I busa. Here is my bike: Canon on Gen I

Yes there will be some modifications however they don't have to be extreme. You can either cut the belly wing mount off of the frame or dent the collector to clear then trim the belly wing. I am working on a template for trimming the belly wing and when finished I will be glad to send it to anyone needing it. Cutting the belly wing mount off the frame is unacceptable to me so I chose the other option. The headers will hit the oil cooler lines but not drastically. The springs that hold the rear most collector will hit the lower part of the fairing not allowing the belly wing to mount to it. You can move the springs and mounts to the sides or top of the tubes which will make it possible for the wing to be mounted. In the above link there will be another link to a video with sound clip.

Doesn't sound to bad I think I am going to try this at the end of the month. I
could not get the vid up on my slow azz dial up could you post a few pics of
the system on your bike. Thanks for the help Guys
thumb_up.gif

I was thinking the same thing. I would love to see it and hear it. I have been trying to find an exhaust with that deep tone any other suggestions

Back