Trying to make a custom wiring harness

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
Trying to make a custom wiring harness for my computer thats going in my bike. Need about 40-50 pins and I either cannot fing the correct terminology to use or my google-fu just sucks. Either way, I am looking for a place to purchase the connectors and ends for the cables...

Yall know of anywhere?

Last edited:
Sounds like its above my knowledge. For connectors I would think Radio Shack but I really don't know what your talking about. If your just trying to make a harness try to find a wreck and use the parts you need from it. Good Luck :thumbsup:

I bet a dollar if you contact Greg at boostbysmith.com - Home and describe what you need he can make it for you and save you alot of headache .
Username here 'Smithabusa'

I always see him advertising unique things I would never think of or be able to make and he probably does them in his sleep .

Dammit that site is blocked for me
I bet a dollar if you contact Greg at boostbysmith.com - Home and describe what you need he can make it for you and save you alot of headache .
Username here 'Smithabusa'

I always see him advertising unique things I would never think of or be able to make and he probably does them in his sleep .

Yeah he is GTG but Im doing the same thing he is. I cant get him to do it because of the different cables that I am tearing up lol.

Ebay is blocked too.

I've done a few different harness setups. Getting the connectors at a good low price is tough. Also if you're shopping around for the housings it can be a pain. A good option is to pickup a complete used harness and salvage as much as possible from it. Also make sure you use a good pro crimper. It'll save you alot of time and headaches.

Best o luck! :thumbsup:

Back