True Friend

busa_boy_69

Registered
Okay I just had to post this so my buddy could get recognition. Today he picked up his brand new 08 orange and black busa which is gorgeous by the way! He knows I had to sell my 03 last year and miss it horribly. He asked me if I wanted to go to the dealer when he got his and I was all for it. I love to see someone get a new bike. Before we went though he made an offer I couldn't believe. He let ME leave the dealership and put the first 30 miles on the bike for him. He signed his paperwork and handed me the key! I was blown away! That is a friend right there.

Now after I left the dealership I have to give my opinion of the new redesigned bike. I was amazed at how different it felt than my 03. The power delievery seems a LOT smoother but due to the break in I didn't get into it hard. It seems like the gearbox was not nearly as "clunky" as mine was. The bike seemed lighter and a bit more agile. The newly restyled body work looked great in person. When I saw it on the website I wasn't sure how I felt about it but it really is sharp looking. Last but not least the new gauge package is awesome. The built in gear indicator is GREAT!

All in all to anyone who was wondering how this bike is and hasn't got a chance to ride one yet GET ONE! I think ZUK did a great job making what was already great better and the ZX-14 has no edge anymore. Here is a couple pics of his bike to.....BEAUTIFULL. Its me riding it though. haha

l_0177b5b64873593452900ae7336ec6ba.jpeg

That orange paint looks amazing doesn't it. I've caught myself at the stealer a few days just lost in it's hypnotic embrace. I wonder if they have any plans to do a updated Copper and Silver paint scheme.

Back