Triumph Rocket III

do any of you guys own a cruiser along with your busa?
Yep, got an 01 Roadstar along with an 02 Busa. I like it cause they cover both ends of the spectrum, sometimes I feel like just loping along, sometimes I'm in the mood for a good rail. Love em both for different reasons....
super.gif

I thought the first ones I saw were just plain ugly. The one posted at the top of the thread looks damn good with that paint and trim option. I'm also in the market for another cruiser (wife thing). Never parting with the Busa though
biggrin.gif
I'd consider the Triumph!!

I think it's a badass cruiser. Get one.
Of course in Syracuse, you might want to get a snowmobile or something you can ride more than 3 months.
tounge.gif
I know, I'm from there. If I make a trip up there at the end of the summer, let's hook up and go ride.

I really like the bike, and as for the cruiser ?, my wife has a Kaw. vulcan, and all though it,s not like the big cruiser,s, it,s kinda nice to trade bike,s with her on LONG rides to take a break from the Busa every now and then.
biggrin.gif

mt_2.jpg

I think it's a badass cruiser. Get one.
Of course in Syracuse, you might want to get a snowmobile or something you can ride more than 3 months.  
tounge.gif
 I know, I'm from there. If I make a trip up there at the end of the summer, let's hook up and go ride.
sounds like a plan bro! im all for it! as for the sled i cant get one because i live in the burbs in the liverpool and clay area.  email me at mattzgixxer@hotmail.com if u wanna ride!

where do u live in florida?

I used to live on the panhandle near where that fourteen year old girl got attacked and killed by a bull shark! parents should have kept them close to the shore!

<!--EDIT|Mattzgixxer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119859666 -->

The Rocket III is one sexy looking machine... I have plans of adding one to my collection next year
biggrin.gif
My ideal stable consists of -

a) Hayabusa
b) K5
c) Ducati 999R
d) ROcket III

...boy! that reminds me... i gotta start saving
tounge.gif

Back