Triumph Rocket III

Mattzgixxer

Registered
hey everyone long time no see!

The coolest thing happen to me today and I have to tell you guys! Today after dropping my old lady of at work with the busa i thought I would stop by this new triumph dealership we got here in Syracuse and take a look at the ROCKET III!

I have been reading about the bike and I am in the market for a cruiser! I think it would be great to have one to ride 2 up with her and also my brother and I can take both my bikes out and go riding together.

But the Rocket is a a sweet looking bike. It is just as sexy in person as it is in the pictures I have been looking at! So I got to talkin' to one of the owners and of course he was smart enough to complimant the busa and i told him that this was the first time i have seen a rocket in person and yadda yadda yadda he says "Well you can take mine out if you want!" trying not to act like a little kid im like "sure that would be cool man thanx" then his partner shows up in his silver one with a fly shield ( that actually looks good on the bike) and him and i go for a ride jump on the highway everything it was great.

That bike is a beast. For 2294cc its suprisingly nimble and its really smooth! I am definitly getting one soon.

Please give me some input on the bike if ya have any or if you have any questions or comments here are some pics

rock3_tribal_lr_xl.jpeg

I like the look of it, kinda like our busas, it is a love it or hate it kinda bike. Looks like it might be a bit easier to service too. Kinda like a mini bosshoss except almost as fast.

Haven't gotten the Cruiser yet, but was shopping again this weekend. Still a toos up between a VTX 1800, a Vulcan 1600 or 1500 classic, or possibly even a Yamaha Road Star or Classic. I've never been a Yamaha fan, and the 1100 classic is a little smaller than I was thinking I wanted, but the bike just feels good when I'm sitting on it, and I like the color of it too. The price isn't bad, local dealer offered staight out $7,700.00 on a brand new 05 without even talking, so I know I can do better than that. I'm so confused
rock.gif
The best part is it's looking more and more like this is a real possibility while KEEPING the Busa.
biggrin.gif

Back