Tree Needs your Help...

I have sent him $25, Rubberside is in for at least $20 that I know of, and there may be others.  Can we get together on this?
Just mailed a check for $25.01...  Couldn't be outdone by you guys.

-V
mine was for 27 an' change....Cnd conversion.....ha ha ha

nice try Rip......kiddin'

next you'll be gettin' a tattoo....
ouch... did the bicep hurt more than normal dood?

I've got $40 going out with this afternoon's mail. Good Luck dude! If more is needed, just let me know.

Brian
afro.gif

P.S. Man, this sh^t almost brings me to tears. BTW Tree, no payback is necessary. You pay me back by taking care of your family dude. Trust me, if I couldn't afford it, I wouldn't send it. Just handle your business the best way you can. I've been lucky to have the same good paying job for just over 13yrs now, so I could only imagine what you're going through right now. KEEP YA HEAD UP!!!

I have sent him $25, Rubberside is in for at least $20 that I know of, and there may be others.  Can we get together on this?
Just mailed a check for $25.01...  Couldn't be outdone by you guys.

-V
mine was for 27 an' change....Cnd conversion.....ha ha ha

nice try Rip......kiddin'

ouch...  did the bicep hurt more than normal dood?
nah....besides....I'm into pain....kiddin'

would love a tat if I could hide it for those executive meetings...  I.e. one starting on my shoulder and going up my neck would prolly be BAD.  To quote Huey Lewis, "Sometimes...  Bad is bad."

They just seem so permanent to me...  Up here *points to head* I am with ya RSD...  Call me a pussy.
ya right...call you a pussy . Sure...MR. MOUNTAINEER.
I'd probably throw-up if I ran aroun' the block .
Good luck with Raineer....not that you'll need it.

LUCK....IS NOT A FACTOR . what movie's that frm?

I've got $40 going out with this afternoon's mail.  Good Luck dude!  If more is needed, just let me know.

Brian
afro.gif

I've been lucky to have the same good paying job for just over 13yrs now, so I could only imagine what you're going through right now.  KEEP YA HEAD UP!!!
right on man...

I hear what yer sayin'...

I've been at my place of employment for 21 yrs...

AWESOME show . very cool .

I've got $40 going out with this afternoon's mail.  Good Luck dude!  If more is needed, just let me know.

Brian
afro.gif

P.S.  Man, this sh^t almost brings me to tears.  BTW Tree, no payback is necessary.  You pay me back by taking care of your family dude.  Trust me, if I couldn't afford it, I wouldn't send it.  Just handle your business the best way you can.  I've been lucky to have the same good paying job for just over 13yrs now, so I could only imagine what you're going through right now.  KEEP YA HEAD UP!!!
Bacharles, you Da' Man! What more can I say...

LUCK....IS NOT A FACTOR .  what movie's that frm?
The Abyss... One of my alltime favorites... You are questioning Mr. Movie? BTW - there is another way cool movie with Michael Biehn in it (not Terminator, Aliens, Art of War, Navy SEALs, etc...) called K2. Rent it today... It is worth your time my brotha from the great white North!

The Abyss...  One of my alltime favorites...  You are questioning Mr. Movie?  BTW - there is another way cool movie with Michael Biehn in it (not Terminator, Aliens, Art of War, Navy SEALs, etc...) called K2.  Rent it today...  It is worth your time my brotha from the great white North!
hmm... Just double checked online and found it here too:

CARL: Statistically speaking you should've accidentally
guessed right by know.

JOHNNY: In addition to "psychic dolt" this test also proves I'm unlucky ? Two of hearts. Wrong again.

CARL: Luck is not a factor. No one really knows why some people are sensitive and some aren't. Federal studies like this might provide a clue.

Know this movie? Or, is this the one you meant?

The Abyss...  One of my alltime favorites...  You are questioning Mr. Movie?  BTW - there is another way cool movie with Michael Biehn in it (not Terminator, Aliens, Art of War, Navy SEALs, etc...) called K2.  Rent it today...  It is worth your time my brotha from the great white North!
oh yeah, I almost forgot Tombstone, The Rock, and Coach (good one... Cathy Lee Crosby gets nekid). Can't think of any others right now.

BTW - here is a movie tidbit, Michael Biehn plays a guy named Ripley in Coach, and he is lovers with a chick named Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) in Aliens...

-Believe it... Or not!

hmm...  Just double checked online and found it here too:

CARL: Statistically speaking you should've accidentally
guessed right by know.

JOHNNY: In addition to "psychic dolt" this test also proves I'm unlucky ? Two of hearts.  Wrong again.

CARL: Luck is not a factor. No one really knows why some people are sensitive and some aren't.  Federal studies like this might provide a clue.

Know this movie?  Or, is this the one you meant?
StarShip Troopers...Citizen.

Bye the way Anyone know where we stand on the Tree Fund?

Damn this place brings tears to my eyes. My check is going out first thing in the morning. This board is inspiring and who would have thought that RSD would have started it all. Hes a F-ing Teddy Bear in disguise !!

Back