tre mod qwestion

i know what you are saying about the pipes. but they shore sound good .
found you got to get it proper .. or too raspy and tiny sounding. my vipers have that deep sound ,, will need to find out were the cat is from my dealer..
k and n. works fine in the uk.. more damper climate . makes the differance i think. runs sweet. but as some have said it mite be all in my mind.. what i do know my bike rocks . and is the best thing on 2 wheels i have ever rid..

:lol:

Just need a quick answer.

My bike is an 05 with 5000 miles.
6" extended swingarm
Ivans TRE
Full Micron single side exhaust
PCIII

I was coming back from a trip a few of us went on. On one particular stretch of highway that was empty of cars, and had a center barrier, I had my speedo pegged for about 10 miles. Fully tucked. I weigh 215 lbs. DID I DO 200mph????

go out with a gps cant go ronge with that,but make dam shore its fixed . mine shows max speed ..and sets itself ... i take mine when i do mega runs .. my bike set up .
race pipes , k and n. ivans tre. and done 193-road ran out but think a poss 200 soon.theres allways them that will think you are full of s..t but i know what i see... so yeah think you would .. takes balls , take care..will be posting my photos soon with gps screen shots.. :thumbsup:

now thats nice!!!:thumbsup:

Yes, Black IS the only way to go!!:beerchug:
This is the one I JUST bought. (07 ZZR 600 in black too)

o_003.jpg

Last edited:
I must agree black is the way to go. I just did the small air box mod and its balls out at top speed. Im thinking about the smart TRE now.

100_2068.jpg

If you want top speed without screwing up your gear based fueling in the lower gears this is an option Cycle

Or if you have an 02 to 07 busa consider reflashing or I can do it for you ECU Flashing both are much better choices than a TRE in my opinion.
Posted via Mobile Device

yo. lizzard bike looks good.
after fitting my ivans tre . bike felt much better. if you dont wont to drag ya bike . it sets them up for good road rideing . fast for any ones street needs. so yes tre works well but understand you can do things other ways . i just wont to ride fast and stop rev limiters coming in ..
your small box mod can you explane what you did ..:beerchug:

Back