tre mod qwestion

the xtre made a world of difference with my bike...before and after pics below:whistle:

Flyg-moped.jpg

0816081852a.jpg

timeing retard elimanater.. sorry about my spelling but we all cant have hight iq,s
if anyone thinks its funny to take the fun out of someone thats not grate at skooling then there more dum that me .. get real guys.. my first qwestion was has anyone had good things happen after fitting a tre.. i have had a few positives and few negatives..
going to way up the facts ..or shall we all look at my spellings .. or talk about bikes..???

timeing retard elimanater.. sorry about my spelling but we all cant have hight iq,s
if anyone thinks its funny to take the fun out of someone thats not grate at skooling then there more dum that me .. get real guys.. my first qwestion was has anyone had good things happen after fitting a tre.. i have had a few positives and few negatives..
going to way up the facts ..or shall we all look at my spellings .. or talk about bikes..???

where'd that come from?

the xtre made a world of difference with my bike...before and after pics below:whistle:

Man, that really DOES work!!

:thumbsup:

Scporion,
the answers are real.
Don't get offended by the playing. Alot of this are inside jokes from over the years. Just havin fun is all.

Adam,
that wasn't Johnny's trash can. He stores all of the trash on the work bench.:rofl::rofl:

Man, that really DOES work!!

:thumbsup:

Scporion,
the answers are real.
Don't get offended by the playing. Alot of this are inside jokes from over the years. Just havin fun is all.

Adam,
that wasn't Johnny's trash can. He stores all of the trash on the work bench.:rofl::rofl:

Werd up, some of us have been here for YEARS...:thumbsup:

Have you run one on your bike? My mileage is about the same. The idle is good. My throttle is smooth and predictable in every range. That disproves every negative point you listed (at least for my bike).
Yep I tried one early on and it did exactly what I stated, on my stock bike :laugh: But I also live at 4000+ feet in altitude, which may or may not have had an effect. I don't state things unless I've had personal experience :thumbsup: Just how I roll :beerchug:

Reflash the ecu, with Smithabusa, he can reflash the ecu with no top speed limiter!

fitted a btc .??? tre today bike runs tik over same.:thumbsup: throttel is sharper.
test run. can only say the bike feels more powerfull and stronger pulling in all gears . front wheel drifts up qwiker. i think i like the feel. have a set of viper race cans shortened and half packed . apart from a k and n. now think thats it. the climet in the uk is a lot colder and the mixture of these mods is working grate. take it out the weekend to hunt down some r1,s and zx,s.:moon:

apart from helli bars what the best way to get the bars up a bit , :lol:

fitted a btc .??? tre today bike runs tik over same.:thumbsup: throttel is sharper.
test run. can only say the bike feels more powerfull and stronger pulling in all gears . front wheel drifts up qwiker. i think i like the feel. have a set of viper race cans shortened and half packed . apart from a k and n. now think thats it. the climet in the uk is a lot colder and the mixture of these mods is working grate. take it out the weekend to hunt down some r1,s and zx,s.:moon:

apart from helli bars what the best way to get the bars up a bit , :lol:

it is all your mind
ride it then take it off I bet you don't feel the differance (disclaimer you do have a non US model)

PS careful with those helibars........ DO NOT USE TIEDOWN straps on them they WILL BEND

Unless you have over 200 hp to the rear wheel, you didn't buy a 200 mph bike.

If anyone believes that a TRE of anykind will allow your otherwise stock Busa to break 186 mph, they should trade it in, because they are giving educated Busa owners a bad name. :rofl:

Just because it says 186 on the speedo, doesn't make it so.:thumbsup:

NO.....duh. a stock busa's not going to top 200, every1 knows this, but it's capable of it with mild mods. and i don't know about you, but i personally don't look at my speedo while peggin'. my speedo stops at 185 anyways, and i've pegged that (i'm only assuming, didn't really get a solid look, just a kinda eye glimpse, ya know). a, we'll call him a person of different powers, has radared me at 192. MIGHT have gotten the magic number, but was running out of road quick.:thumbsup::please:

one other thing sleeper, you don't necessarily need 200rwhp to hit 200 mph. if you have enough room and the conditions are correct, 200 is achieveable without heavy mods, agreed?!?:beerchug:

Last edited:
I'll give ya some of that.....:thumbsup:

But 190+ hp will take you atleast 1 1/2 miles, maybe more to reach 200mph, and only if you are light and behind the bike.
It takes about 210-215 to make 200 mph in a mile, and that's a rare deal. :please:

I make WAY over that and only went 197.497 in a mile, but my bigazz couldn't hide behind the bike enough. MY FAULT!

Last edited:
I'll give ya some of that.....:thumbsup:

But 190+ hp will take you atleast 1 1/2 miles, maybe more to reach 200mph, and only if you are light and behind the bike.
It takes about 210-215 to make 200 mph in a mile, and that's a rare deal. :please:

I make WAY over that and only went 197.497 in a mile, but my bigazz couldn't hide behind the bike enough. MY FAULT!

:rofl:my girl dyno'd at 172.5 at the tire (obviously just bolt-ons) and I had sumwhere in the neighborhood of around 1 1/2 miles of land. i'm not the smallest og guys, but thanks to the double-bubble, i can get sum of my rather large azz tucked. and i do agree, to do 2+ in a mile or under.....DEFINITELY need probably more like 220 rwhp. but hell, if i can break the 200 barrier once, just ONCE, i'll call it good. i know the road to do it on, just need the right weather now and the right crew to cover my azz:please:

WE have the roads here in S.E.Texas. Just ask Johnnycheese.
I brought him down a few that you couldn't even see the other end on. I mean, like 17 miles.
I KNOW i've been over 200 mph,
and quite abit,
but on a Saturday night in any town in the States,
there are a group of 600s, 750s and 1000s that have done the same thing.
Just roll up and ask, they'll be happy to tell their tales! :rofl::rofl:

Hense the Texas Mile. I want PROOF!

I KNOW i've done it, but you and readers out there don't. :banghead:
GPS, Radars, Speedometers are all off. How much? Who knows.
Are Sanctions off?
Maybe,
but it's the closest thing we know of to being accurate, because they can duplicate. :bowdown:

Changing the discussion just abit, just for the sake of conversation.
This is a very good article on how a Busa with common mods usually do.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/track-racing-mods/94430-fast-busa-fast-girl.html

The bikes improve, they feel STRONG, and they fall short of expectation.
I would bet that if Marie were to chime in, she would say that a dose of reality will bring most folks back a step or two. I bet she would agree that she is glad that her first Texas Mile is behind her. It woke her eyes up to alot of things. I have never read such an indebth article on a start to finish project. Everything was well documented and they not only did a great job, they know more about how much work is in front of them to do better.
I didn't get to introduce myself at the Mile. Every time I went too do so, she looked like she wanted to kick someone's butt, and I didn't want it to be mine. While she was probably feeling frustrated beyond words, there were lots of folks that were standing back watching her, and proud of her attempts. She and her team learned alot that day. Nothing can replace learning first hand, instead of being told something.
I bet every attempt of hers from now on gets her 1 step closer to 200 mph in a standing mile.
It ain't easy!

Here is my last attempt.
While it's very close, to me, it isn't worth the paper it's printed on. The only reason I have it, is because they GAVE it too me.
Until I have 1 that has a 2 in the front, it means nothing to me except that I failed. :banghead::banghead:
SpeedCert-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back