transporting bikes$$$$$$$$$$$$$

bet you will man they are with my buddy in san jose you may as well try for te iron but award man what's up rich how you been .

Hey Dave,
how's it going brother? Nice weather this week, but the last week or so was NASTY!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

been cold and then warm couple great days for riding but you and I have been through the rain once or twice ha ha who needs wipers. I'll be back in town in a couple weeks to visit man
:beerchug:

Someone posted for Keyboard shipping. I just had them deliver my new to me 08 Busa (yes yes pics coming, currently putting akra exhaust on her) on Friday the 25th. They take nothing off the bike, stand her upright and the semi was loaded with other bikes, it's what they do. $550 from Scottsdale AZ to me in Colorado Springs. $20K insurance comes with it. Good deal.

Someone posted for Keyboard shipping. I just had them deliver my new to me 08 Busa (yes yes pics coming, currently putting akra exhaust on her) on Friday the 25th. They take nothing off the bike, stand her upright and the semi was loaded with other bikes, it's what they do. $550 from Scottsdale AZ to me in Colorado Springs. $20K insurance comes with it. Good deal.

Thanks for the the feed back. So they will ship a bike without being crated? Good deal. :beerchug:

best quote I got was $554.00 terminal to terminal San Jose CA to Pittsburgh PA I need to go back and take a look to see which company, Comes with $15k insurance.

Back