TransAm 0; Mustang 1

be careful out there,have you seen what happened to "Mask" from Tap out" and his Ferrari? neither one survived the crash 2 days ago.....not worth it man,esp with your woman in the car.:poke:

Difference between me and that guy is

1) I have lots of roadracing experience so I think I'm a better driver than the average
Now granted, the guy in the T/A probably doesn't, but I knew I'd be in front of him
Slight risk? Yes; but those who live without risk are bored to death
2) There was nobody else around cept for the T/A
3) It was a straight road, I wouldn't risk it in turns without being on the track
4) It was a 4-lane highway, not a 2-lane parkway

I hear ya on the safety. Don't take stupid risks and stay within your personal comfort zone

I'll slap myself later. And next time I go over the speed limit on my bike, I'll pull over and slap myself

That should balance out my karma points
:moon:

Nice kill, I hope one day I can get my ws6 back and I will try to retake the title from you.:laugh::beerchug:

be careful out there,have you seen what happened to "Mask" from Tap out" and his Ferrari? neither one survived the crash 2 days ago.....not worth it man,esp with your woman in the car.:poke:

Actually the woman did survive the crash, she was ejected from the vehicle and suffered a broken arm; but she did survive!:beerchug:

My busa is faster than your busa. I've had my busa up to 250mph on one wheel!

YUT UGGHHHHHHH!

(I really hope everyone understands sarcasm)

notthiscrapagainfx2pj3.jpg

notthiscrapagainfx2pj3.jpg

One time I had a WS6 pull up next to my Gixxer 600, gas it, then speed ahead. When he got way ahead of me he turned his hazard flashers on. I guess I didn't know we were racing. ???

Depends on which one it was.

00-02 Would have had about 30 more horses than the Mustang and at least as much more torque, comes in about 500 rpms sooner, and weighs about 200 pounds less than the Ford.

But an LT-1 in an early fourth gen would have a decent fight on its hands against the new 3 valve motor. The older third gens wouldn't stand a chance, even the WS6.

The WS6 went into production from 98-02. So it in fact would be an LS-1. The LT-1 were a waste unless you put work in them.

Well I didn't want to be the one who started throwing rocks. '93-'97 F-bodies (Camaro/Firebird) came with the LT1's. LS1/2/6/7/x came afterwards starting in '98 ('97 for the Vettes). If both drivers had a clue as to what was happening collectively the T/A WS6 either an LT or LS I think should have at the very least kept up. The Mustangs have always been generally slower due to being underpowered and having an excessive weight to horsepower ratio. Anyhoo, a kill is a kill, every dog has its day. :laugh: :beerchug: The thing to remember is, that in the end everyone had fun and no one got hurt.

:beerchug:

The WS6 went into production from 98-02. So it in fact would be an LS-1. The LT-1 were a waste unless you put work in them.

WS6 option was available on the 3rd & 4th generation Firebirds, so from '82 to '02. Here's my '97 WS6 which was the last year LT1 body style. You don't see very many of them on the road anymore. I sold it last September.

CIMG0613.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Holy P, it was very very similar to what you had only without T-tops. Beautiful car. I always wanted a T/A but it never happened. Now I want a Ferrari. Probably never happen.

Back