tranny undercut?

Hit Man

Registered
My tranny is popping out of gear in 1st and 2nd. It only happens under WOT for a split second. I figure its time for an undercut, I have some ape shift shafts and was wondering if shift forks were a weak link in the tranny also?My bike has 26k miles nad a stage 1 turbo kit.

I suggest you go with turbo pro cut tranny,billet shift shafts,new shift forks,this is what I would like to see you go with in your bike if here for work...I did almost same thing on tcbusa bike awhile back..works flawless..

Last edited:
Good info from Danial and since you already have the Billet shafts you will save a few bucks there, the shift forks are a weak link however I have never seen an after market replacement so when ever I have any damage to them (while inspecting the bearings) I replace them.

The original shift forks have a superseded part that is better than the earlier versions, ask GoldenChild and he can explain it to you.

John

Sorry for the slow response, I'm pretty busy with the job hunting thing. Does a set of new shift forks last longer with the billet shafts and the undercut? What is different about a pro turbo vs a nitrous vs no name under cut ? What gears need to be cut other than 1st and 2nd ? Thanks.

Back