Traitor?

det45

Registered
Ok ok....Call me a traitor, I traded in my hayabusa for a 2012 Harley Davidson Road King Classic. At least I am a stand up man willing to admit it.....:laugh:

2012%20Harley-Davidson%20Road%20King%20Classic%20FLHRC.jpg

Nice bike, no shame to be had, life is short gotta sample all things:thumbsup:

I haven't told anyone I bought the new 14r in green:whistle:,

How could you? How could you? Why?............ How could you not get the back rest with the Harley embroidered logo? Sad.....:laugh:

Hey buddy, if your happy I'm happy for ya, keep safe and enjoy. At the end of the day we're all motorcyclists. She's a beauty! :thumbsup:

Just between me and you I still go to every harley demo day, I just can't resist, if there's a demo day I'm there. Don't tell anyone

Next thing you will be admitting to is turning Democrat:poke:

RKCs are nice bikes. Congrats:thumbsup:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Well, it would be awfully hard to get rid of my Busa, but I sure would love to add a Road King to my stable. That Classic is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING and I hope the two of you have many happy miles and adventures together.
Congratulations! :thumbsup:

if you're happy, that's all that matters :beerchug:

anyone want to place bets on how long before he's back on a sportbike? :laugh:

Congrats, as long as you like it that's all that matters. Different strokes.......

I'm more of a Street Glide kinda guy though, but that one isn't too hideous.. :laugh:

Ahhh how nice now you can buy white wall cleaner again! :whistle:

If it works for you, than it can't be wrong.

Quite the change of pace in handling and performance, but again, if it rocks your world, it's all good.

Ok ok....Call me a traitor, I traded in my hayabusa for a 2012 Harley Davidson Road King Classic. At least I am a stand up man willing to admit it.....:laugh:
It's All Good ! As long as your riding and it's what you want :thumbsup:
After wrecking my 08 Busa I decided to go to a 2012 Street Glide , Very Nice ride :thumbsup:

Nice bike, no shame to be had, life is short gotta sample all things:thumbsup:

I haven't told anyone I bought the new 14r in green:whistle:,

Now buying a HD is one thing but the competition is where we draw the line! Jk enjoy what ever you ride!

Back