Traitor?

Nice ! Do the kind of riding that you want to do , its all good ! Just move over when the left lane !

Why a traitor you are still riding :thumbsup:

Not into white walls though but nice ride none the less.

Nice bike but now your going to have to turn in your org card..lol
Does harley have a fast color???

sent from my busa

chrisjp said:
sure do..its CHROME... that way they all say that they're fast...no discriminating between them just "other" riders lol

:rofl: and their bling is tassles

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

hey at least it will be worth near to what u paid in a few years. cant say the same for the busa......:whistle: I have plenty of Harley rider friends. it sure is one comfortable ride.

:thumbsup: very pretty.
i find i beat the heck out of my Harley after riding the Busa. just a power thing i guess.

:poke: you do know you can own more than 1 bike at a time. :whistle::laugh::beerchug:

That looks very nice.

Lynne wants one and she can't even ride a bike.

Just looked up the price here in the UK £17399, ouch.

Thanks for all of the good replies, I will stay with this forum. So far I have about 300 miles on it and I love it. I do miss my Busa however being fifty years old the harley is much more comfortable to ride. By the way, my Harley comes with ABS, Electronic Cruise Control, FI, and Air Ride Suspension.......det45

Thanks for all of the good replies, I will stay with this forum. So far I have about 300 miles on it and I love it. I do miss my Busa however being fifty years old the harley is much more comfortable to ride. By the way, my Harley comes with ABS, Electronic Cruise Control, FI, and Air Ride Suspension.......det45

All that on an air cooled power plant and a frame from 1852... :rofl:

Sorry couldn't resist.. :whistle:

I ride with everyone, no love lost.. :thumbsup:

The things people will do to make "White Walls" look good on a motorcycle!

My brother owns a Harley and it's a whole different type of ride. No complaints here about a cruiser. :thumbsup:

Back