Trailor

Rayabusa, I would trailer my bike when I'm going to spend a week at the races, out of state at my friend's house. Coolers, spectator chairs, tools, inflatable bed, yada yada. When I get there, the bike is ridden everywhere except to the track. Why park my shiny Busa in a dirt field 1 mile away from where we watch the races! Plus the truck carries all the stuff for maximum spectator comfort. It may sound like my bike is a trailer queen but I go on many 3-8 day tours, all over the place, it's just that the races should be viewed in comfort!       Raydog

the spot!
Kind of like my "official" hayabusa.org chase car
hello.gif

P1020330.JPG

I really do not mind making long runs but the Mrs does not fare so well after about 300. I would like her to enjoy going on runs but where we are is at least 500M from any good riding areas (gotta love the midwest)

If I put on sport tires, they are toast at 3000 miles and that is a drag.. (weekend at caps house was 2700 mile week) Not to mention you can cover a lot more distance on four wheels in a day or 2..

if your lookin for a Kendon let me know, I am a full line dealer for there trailors. I can do the Combo one that lets you carry either one or two bikes at the same time for 2200 or the single rail for 1800.

I use a Diamond C for personal and shop use. This is a pimp one but if parking is tight for ya, I wouldnt go with it just because its not a fold up.
4MT-L10CS_new.jpg

this trailor is just over 3700 bucks but has the full gard, Diamond plate floor, Lots of tie downs, Fold out ramp and full LED light, tool and strap storage on the front. Very very nice. Kinda pricey but well worth it. Mine has over 5000 miles on it now and looks as good as the day I bought it.

If you have any trailor questions, let me know and Ill see what I can find out for ya.

Also, if your really straped for space, you can look at Trailor-in-a-bag. Hold damn thing pulls apart and fits in a duffel bag, still cost between 900 and 1200 bucks kinda cool anyway.

trailer-in-a-bag

Josh

Back