trailer& straps

foresure84

FINISH- HIM
Donating Member
Registered
anybody here knows where i can get some straps to tie my bike down, and also how much would a open trailer cost to haul 3 busa

Straps you can get at harbor frieght, home depot, lowe's, any hardware store. The trailer price can vary from 250.00 to 2500.00.

You can get the straps just about anywhere. Prices vary on open trailers depending on what you are looking for.

Just watch tie down points for straps. If they are too close to the fairings they will rub. Canyon dancers will help.
EBay or Craigslist for trailer. They are cheaper new in the South than they are used in the North.

Use ratchet straps, & like everyone says be careful w/ positioning or they will rub the fairings - I learned the hard way. Wheel chock is best & use rear stand for added support & stability on rear.

I paid $850 for my 3 place open trailer then modified it by closing in the spaces between the channel with 2x12 and added back up lights

When you get your straps (Ratchet) go to any auto-parts store and buy the fake sheepskin pad/cushion for a seatbeat it,ll stop the rubbing of your paint.Attach to straps next to fairings.
thumb_up.gif

Back