Trailer In A Bag

papi_ocho

Registered
first off i want on in the worse way. because i drive a mustang and i need something to haul my bike on occasions.

there is one up for sale local
built in 2001
2nd owner
never titled
no cirtificate of origin
looks hardly used aside from 10 years worth of storage
he's asking 550.. got him down to 450.. my initail offer was 300 cause its do dam OLD.. new bearing, tires, lights, paint etc..

so i rode the bike to the guys house. set it up. hooked it up to his truck.

length is good: busa might fit
meausred the hoop(fake chock): busa will fit
measured the width of the skid at the rear:
5.??in wide
2in wall/lip

busa tire is almost 8in wide...hmmmm??
didnt roll it on there just to save me the trouble and the heart ache of having the tire resting in the lip

there are so many options out there..
i already decided to pass it up but in the future still may pic one up.
this brand or another brand there are a couple slicker looking ones out there

dunno, without seeing the pics, its hard to say. There are many options out there, if you are looking for something cheap, northern tool has some for about 300-500 range. If you are looking for something that takes little room, there are some other options but they are generally way more $$. There's always that hitch hauler thing, Hooken used one for years for his busa, he can comment on its effectiveness but he seemed happy with it. Dunno if he still has it but you can find those for fairly cheap.

I hope that wasn't used on a mustang?!?!? ???
There's always that hitch hauler thing, Hooken used one for years for his busa, he can comment on its effectiveness but he seemed happy with it. Dunno if he still has it but you can find those for fairly cheap.

Yeah.. um yeah.. it can't..
And the tow rig needs a 500lbs tongue capacity.
If my vehicle had that I would just put the bike in the bed.

The search continues:
Posted via Mobile Device

Back