motorcycle trailer

bobber

Registered
I have a motorcycle trailer that I maybe willing to sell,,we ahve 2 bike and I have 2 trailers ,but only one of them is a factory heavy duty galvanized motorcyle trailer, It came factorry as a 2 rail and my friend who i bought it from a couple of yrs ago to move ffrom FL to NM added a third center rail in case someone wanted to carry 3 small sport bikes or dirt bikes,,this trailer is heavy duty with a removeable single rail ramp and will hold 2 full dresser harleys,,we carried my busa and my wifes v-twin on it to NM,,This trailer is without blemish and has14 ich radials on it with a brand new spare we bought in case we had a flat over the 2000 plus mile trip,,,,this trailer has been garaged all its life from the previous owner ,to me,,I dont like the sun beating down on the wireing,tires and frying the wheel bearing greese,,Ive thought about selling it ,,when Im ready I could post pic;s if need be,,but it is evrything plus what ive stated,,and it does have all three nose guards for the front tires up front,,,,,price when I get ready to sell it is 500.00 firm

Back