Track time!!

fastblackblur

Registered
Woohoo finaly get some time off to go hit the track up! Heading over to Spokane for a couple of days to ride with Tufbusa and then jetting over to Grass Valley Oregon to hit up ORP. If that hasn't taken the wind out of my sales I'll ride again on Monday at Spokane. Anyboy in the local area(s) should come on by and enjoy the fun!

Packing up the toys...

DSC00153.jpg

Spare tires, starting out on Q2's, have some NTECs mounted on extra rims. Also have 2 extra Q2 rears and another set of NTEC take-offs.

DSC00154.jpg

....extra bike. Primary track bike is my 2003 GSXR 1000 and her soon to be replacement my 2011 GSXR 600. I've never road a 600 on the track before so I'm sure they'll be a learning curve.

...and if i manage to wreck them both I always have the mountain bike!

DSC00156.jpg

...and since this is a busa sight.

:( left all alone at home. One of these days I'll put her on the track for a session or two but right now her tires aren't up to it so she stays....eh next post

Have a blast! Curious to hear your thoughts on the differences b/w the 1000 and 600 after you're done :beerchug:

Kick SteveO in the shins and tell him I'm not scared of him!

We had a great ride last week in OR!

would love to have a trailer like that...have a great time...and am a little jealous...but check my post what i got in the mail today....takes a little of that jealousy edge off...:rofl:

nice trailer...how would you like one of these decals for the side of it:
20" tall 36" wide :thumbsup:

hmmm, that could be neat

FYI

had a great day riding, I'm totaly exhausted, sunburnt and dehydrated. Pics to come, monday probably...

...must sleep

Back