Track Day with Team Gixxer

Thank you so much Daniel it was great to share some of the day with you and your lovely wife!

Thanks for all the comments guys! All I did was stand around and push a couple of buttons. All three of these guys have progressed by leaps and bounds since they've become track junkies. Hopefully I can catch up to them before long.

Thank you so much Daniel it was great to share some of the day with you and your lovely wife!

Keith, it was great to see you again as well. Looking forward to hitting the road with you at the Bash. :thumbsup:

Now thats a good weekend right there, good work Team Gixxer!

Good job as always with the camera Daniel, you even made those guys look fast:rofl:

Thanks, Tim

All joking aside, I was amazed at how fast these guys have gotten. They're proof that track riding can be a major factor in skill development.

So who has the quickest lap time and "The Suzuki" is not an acceptable response:poke: We want the name of the fastest :race:

:stirpot::popcorn:
:laugh:

Thanks, Tim

All joking aside, I was amazed at how fast these guys have gotten. They're proof that track riding can be a major factor in skill development.

As stated by tuff and the others.... Track Days allow you to excel at getting better, more importantly get better at knowing your limits and knowing your equipment! I cant wait to get back to a few myself.... injuries, surgeries, living between two homes, fixing two homes, then the fleet of bikes, cars, and then the side work I do have kept me away from riding since September last year. Seat time, seat time, and riding with other better then you with sound advice will get you better! Wish we all lived closer.... then it would a lot of riding and less typing on the ORg!:rulez::laugh:

Man what a great weekend!!!!! It turned out to be spectactular weather and great times were had.. Thanks Daniel for coming down and hanging out with us. And again, sorry about the Ruby Tuesday incident :banghead:

I am so sore I can barely move but it was so totally worth it. Moving up to adanced was a definate eye opener. Yes there are MUCH faster guys out there but we still passed our fair share of advanced riders. I definately think you become a better rider from being slower in A than being the fastest person in I. There was so much traffic in I this weekend that disappeared in the Advanced class because everyone was fast and able to stay spaced out.

GO TEAM GIXXER!!! :thumbsup:

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. We were just talking Saturday night about how much we miss coming up there.

Ok, I'll be the first to say it - Charlie was the fastest, but Jay could hang on him. I am nowhere to be found in the pic for a reason - 2 full seconds slower :banghead:

Ok, I'll be the first to say it - Charlie was the fastest, but Jay could hang on him. I am nowhere to be found in the pic for a reason - 2 full seconds slower :banghead:

I lost you when we were down at the track. We thought maybe you came off for some reason. Sorry about that.

Not to mention that Charlie has accepted an offer to be a new track coach for STT! :bowdown:
Which means, that while he may be stuck nursing new riders in Novice, he will also be riding for FREE with huge tire discounts!

Not to mention that Charlie has accepted an offer to be a new track coach for STT! :bowdown:
Which means, that while he may be stuck nursing new riders in Novice, he will also be riding for FREE with huge tire discounts!

That's AWESOME news!!! Congrats Charlie!!

How cool is that!! Congratulations Charlie!!

Back