Track Day time again......

vman1300

Never Forgotten
Yes folks it is that time again.

I will be heading to Roebling Road just outside Savannah GA on March 24th-25th for a little fun on the freshly repaved surface.

For a little track info:

Track Info

If you will take a look at the track, you will see a 9 turn layout with long sweeping turns that the Busa will just love.

This day is run through NESBA and you do have to be a member. Cost is $75.00 per year.

NESBA site

Well how much does this day cost you may be wondering.....

This day will cost a mere $100.00 for Saturday or Sunday, or you can do both for $185.00.......

Guys and gals, I cannot stress how much a track day will improve your street riding. If you have been on the fence about a trady day....just do it.

You will not regret it!

what license do you need ?? i live in Augusta and a friend of mine with a 06 R6 have talking about doing it just dont know all the catches..

(BusaSamurai @ Feb. 21 2007,20:12) what license do you need ?? i live in Augusta and a friend of mine with a 06 R6  have talking about doing it just dont know all the catches..
No requirements for the rider, just join NESBA and sign up for the track day.

All the info can be found at the NESBA site, if you need any more info, LMK.

Hope you 2 can make the trip.

I don't know if that's going to fit into my schedule, but it would be good to meet up with you one of these days, if not the Bash. I will be doing Barber march 17-18 with STT. It looks like I am going ot have to budget in for NESBA.

What group are you running in?

Wont be able to join ya for that one VMAN but I do plan on doing VIR next year. I'll be keeping in touch with you and we'll plan it out.
wink.gif

(Powers739 @ Feb. 21 2007,21:51) I don't know if that's going to fit into my schedule, but it would be good to meet up with you one of these days, if not the Bash.  I will be doing Barber march 17-18 with STT.  It looks like I am going ot have to budget in for NESBA.

What group are you running in?
I hope you can make the trip.

Roebling Road really looks fun.

Barber is on my plan this year, but for Novemeber.

I am also gonna be at Road Atlanta in May.

I am still in the beginner class with NESBA.

vma1300:

Dude, you should definitely NOT be in the beginner class! They haven't bumped you?

I'm doing the Superbike School in May (Barber), and have to figure out what the bonus is like (or isn't), but I'd definitely like to see you in November (if not sooner).

For all those who are looking at doing a trackday, Kevin is a great guy to pit with.

(Juggler @ Feb. 22 2007,11:51) vma1300:

Dude, you should definitely NOT be in the beginner class!  They haven't bumped you?  

I'm doing the Superbike School in May (Barber), and have to figure out what the bonus is like (or isn't), but I'd definitely like to see you in November (if not sooner).

For all those who are looking at doing a trackday, Kevin is a great guy to pit with.
I actually think is has something to do with my physical size and bike choice.

I do run at the very front of the B class. With back to back days at Roebling, I am gonna work hard for the bump to "I"......

I know I will be going back to VIR at some point this year, I am just trying to plan the track day budget lol....

(gtrpimp76 @ Feb. 21 2007,22:18) Wont be able to join ya for that one VMAN but I do plan on doing VIR next year. I'll be keeping in touch with you and we'll plan it out.  
wink.gif
Sounds like a plan.

Back