Attention track junkies!

vman1300

Never Forgotten
Once again NESBA is holdong their membership drive. Here is a copy of the email:

NESBA Announces 2007 Membership Drives Wyomissing, PA (January 2, 2007)—The Northeast Sportbike Association (NESBA) will be holding a membership drives in 2007, passing savings onto new and renewing members. These membership specials offer NESBA credits that can be spent on NESBA track days or merchandise. A NESBA membership has a ton of benefits including free crash and rain insurance and dealer and sponsorship discounts. NESBA memberships are good for one calendar year and can be renewed before expiring. People renewing their membership early will renew their membership from the date their current memberships are set to expire, not a year from when they renew so they won’t lose any remaining months on their memberships. In addition to rewarding members, these membership drives were designed as an incentive to have memberships begin over the winter months, so more members can receive new season information before the season begins. The new 2007 member packets are scheduled to begin shipping in February, after new materials have been printed.

The 2007 NESBA membership drive is as follows: 2007 Pre-season Membership Drive: Get a Jump Start on the Riding Season and Save $25. From January 1 through January 31st 2007, anyone who signs up for a NESBA membership online will receive a $25 credit in his/her NESBA account.

NESBA is a non-profit, volunteer-run organization that sponsors track days and provides riding instruction at premier racetracks across the country, including Barber, Road America, Road Atlanta and VIR. For more information or see our complete event schedule, visit www.nesba.com or email info@nesba.com.

NESBA credit will be applied within 48 hours of membership purchase. Offer not valid on memberships purchased through any other discount program.

For you guys that currently do trackdays, it is a great way to start off the new year.

I know there are quite a few that are "on the fence" about doing a track day, GET OUT THERE!

I am already signed up for Road Atlanta in April. I would love to have a few board members join the addiction!

Already a member....Summit Point, WV...just purchased a 2005 ZX-6RR a fromer California Superbike School Bike for pure track beatings in 2007!!
super.gif
My banner is me at the school last spring...

(GPW @ Jan. 04 2007,11:05) Already a member....Summit Point, WV...just purchased a 2005 ZX-6RR a fromer California Superbike School Bike for pure track beatings in 2007!!
super.gif
My membership dosent expire until August, I just reup at the begining of the year to save the $25..

Greg if you make it to Road Atlanta, you really need to bring a liter bike. I hope to have the wifes R6 done and I will tech them both, lol.....

I know I will go to VIR several times, I will let you know.

(vman1300 @ Jan. 04 2007,09:06)
(GPW @ Jan. 04 2007,11:05) Already a member....Summit Point, WV...just purchased a 2005 ZX-6RR a fromer California Superbike School Bike for pure track beatings in 2007!!
super.gif
My membership dosent expire until August, I just reup at the begining of the year to save the $25..

Greg if you make it to Road Atlanta, you really need to bring a liter bike. I hope to have the wifes R6 done and I will tech them both, lol.....

I know I will go to VIR several times, I will let you know.
I am getting my hands on a GSXR1000 as well.....but the ZX6RR was so cheap I could not turn it down and it comes set up with an Elka suspension....and pipe.

(GPW @ Jan. 04 2007,12:32) I am getting my hands on a GSXR1000 as well.....but the ZX6RR was so cheap I could not turn it down and it comes set up with an Elka suspension....and pipe.
You sound like me, I am looking for a GSXR1000 now as well.

I may even break down and buy a new one, lol......

Back