Trac dynamics

karnage

Registered
Got an email from them for theyre new slammers.Its a whole slip in cartridge that can lower the busa from 1.5 - 3.o inches.$299 for the complete unit each side I think.Thought I would throw that out there.

Just placed an order for a set of Trac Dynamics Slammerz and Brocks Lowering Links for my Gen II. Pretty keen and excited!
I'll post back here with some shiny photos when they arrive!

Just placed an order for a set of Trac Dynamics Slammerz and Brocks Lowering Links for my Gen II. Pretty keen and excited!
I'll post back here with some shiny photos when they arrive!
Nearly three months later, the "I'll look into it" email reply with no progress or outcome or any info about it regardless of how polite I am is getting me nowhere unfortunately. Not even a timeline from Dave. :(
Does anyone know this 'extremely busy' man?

Is he making these fork inserts out of Painite, the rarest mineral on earth? I'm guessing it would take time to mine successfully, but it sure is becoming a painite in the arse.
I'm always patient and happy to wait if given a timeline, so long as the timeline is still within my lifetime.

Been totally ghosted by trac dynamics.

Impossible to call or get them to reply to polite email.
4 months later with still no reply communication after he'd "look into it" haha what a joke. No proof of stock. No tracking. No updates. No timeline. No deadline. No indication if there are delays. Nothing!

I guess he hopes his customers go away after payment is made.

Not good for industry relations.

TIP: If you ever do place any order for Hayabusa lowered fork inserts, order via Schnitz Racing because if he doesn't deliver, at least Schnitz will provide a refund as a middle-man shop.

Been totally ghosted by trac dynamics.

Impossible to call or get them to reply to polite email.
4 months later with still no reply communication after he'd "look into it" haha what a joke. No proof of stock. No tracking. No updates. No timeline. No deadline. No indication if there are delays. Nothing!

I guess he hopes his customers go away after payment is made.

Not good for industry relations.

TIP: If you ever do place any order for Hayabusa lowered fork inserts, order via Schnitz Racing because if he doesn't deliver, at least Schnitz will provide a refund as a middle-man shop.
Call your credit card company and file a dispute. You should be able to get your money back.

Dispute's filed. Should hear back beginning of March hopefully. I tried contacting him again last week for a refund, but no joy. It's such a shame really ...

The credit card company chased it and sorted it.

A mark against him though unfortunately for taking my money, ghosting me, then relying on my bank's insurance to pay up. I'm sure now the bank's insurance company will be chasing him.

Surely he could afford to hire a receptionist to take calls or reply to emails? That's how 'successfully managed' businesses work right? If he's still a one man army, something's definitely wrong here.

I've read excuses in other forum threads of how "he's always super busy and always promoting his products at the track" doesn't fly with me.
You're either into business or into pleasure. Get a production manager to run the shop floor if he's out playing with bikes marketing his products as the public relations manager if he isn't interested in full-time manufacturing -- it is his business afterall.

Bottom line is, if he's got the time to take people's money, then he's clearly got the time to deliver the products, or he shouldn't be taking on more work.

Back