Toy Drive // SoCal Children's Benefit

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, brothers and sisters!

This coming Saturday is a Fun Bike Center event benefitting the burn unit at the local Children's Hospital.

Anyone in the area who is interested in this event can rally at Fun Bike next Saturday, bring a toy, have coffee and donuts, join us on a ride to Lyon's Valley, and then return to a toasty barbeque at Fun Bike Center.

This is the first time I've lead a ride like this, and I'd be honored if any of you would accompany me on the road for a worthwhile, heartwarming, holiday cause.

Help us put together something really special for the kids!!!

:beerchug:

Scar

ToyDrive[1].jpg

Seeing as I missed this weekend with my bike torn apart I hope I can make this one.

That'd be great! I'm eager to have some more familiar faces along for the ride, and you'd be a welcome addition!!!!

Thanks, bro! :beerchug:

if it wasnt sooo close to all the stuff going on here, I'd fly out. Have fun and of course take lots of pics :rulez: :beerchug:

if it wasnt sooo close to all the stuff going on here, I'd fly out. Have fun and of course take lots of pics :rulez: :beerchug:

Thanks, Brian. Much obliged.

However, if you find that small window of opportunity... :whistle:

I'm just sayin'...

I'd love to but if Abie doesnt show up this week, this coming weekend I have to go and deal with getting the trucks all registered and legal. Lots of driving unfortunately but hey, more states to stop and buy lotto tix in :laugh: Cuz the 20 or so bucks I invest into the lotto has about the same odds of paying off for my retirement as the 401k these days :banghead:

Have a good time riding, I'm still brewin up some routes for after the stampede :cool:

I gotta work..........Great cause though. Would have really enjoyed participating.

DD

It would have been cool to have you along, too, Vinny. Understand 'making hay while the sun shines', though.

:beerchug:

Happy Holidays!

I'm wired up on my Chatterbox now, ready to ride. Let's hope this strange wet stuff falling from the sky stops by Saturday. (what is this stuff?):laugh:

Signed

BCSOS hahahahaahha

I'm wired up on my Chatterbox now, ready to ride. Let's hope this strange wet stuff falling from the sky stops by Saturday. (what is this stuff?):laugh:

Signed

BCSOS hahahahaahha

Good morning, Son. :laugh:

Really enjoyed the coffee and bike-talk with you last evening. I'll have to 'go on' about the other (seasonal) aspect of the evening, in a separate thread...maybe tomorrow.

Very much looking forward to the Charity/Fun Ride this Saturday (and Sunday, of course, 'cuz we'll need to get our lean on at least one day this weekend).

I'm glad you're coming.

Good morning, Son. :laugh:

Really enjoyed the coffee and bike-talk with you last evening. I'll have to 'go on' about the other (seasonal) aspect of the evening, in a separate thread...maybe tomorrow.

Very much looking forward to the Charity/Fun Ride this Saturday (and Sunday, of course, 'cuz we'll need to get our lean on at least one day this weekend).

I'm glad you're coming.
:poke: I'm sure your jaunt would have been better if someone hadn't been calling you :whistle:

Sounds like a great event you got there! Shameless bump for the cause :laugh:

:moon:

:poke: I'm sure your jaunt would have been better if someone hadn't been calling you :whistle:

Sounds like a great event you got there! Shameless bump for the cause :laugh:

Everyone needs a good 'shameless bumping' from time to time... :rofl:

:bump:

Who's going? I'm in, have a friend coming too (riding either a BKing or Goldwing depending on whether his wife comes along as well).

Let's make this a big run, bring lots of toys and Christmas Spirit.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
:bump:

Who's going? I'm in, have a friend coming too (riding either a BKing or Goldwing depending on whether his wife comes along as well).

Let's make this a big run, bring lots of toys and Christmas Spirit.:thumbsup:

Cal, Jacob, Jim, Andrew, Matthew, Todd, Mark, Alex, Dave, you, your friend, Lamb, for starters...probably a few others from the core group.

Should be fun! Should be. :whistle:

Back