Touring

Airhead1775

Donating Member
Registered
I do not have a Busa yet, recovering from accident with my Councours. I am planning on a Busa for my next bike and want to tour and camp with it. From what I have read , soft luggage and tank bag should be all I need. Has anyone used their bike for touring and camping? Thanx Airhead 1775

Still have my BMW R100 Mystic.

Yes, numerous times... Ventura luggage rack with any moderately sized Tank bag and your half way there. I have a lightweight Eureka tent and gear that packs down to near nothing.
beerchug.gif

Thanx, am recovering quickly. Little pain, but do not want to laugh. I am still a little "gun shy"about getting back on a bike, will have one by New Year . Than set it up for camping- Airhead1775
smile.gif

Hi Guys
I'm new to this forum, So far pretty cool.
I have a question for BK... What model tank,tail and luggage are you using from J rocket?

I'm getting my first Hayabusa next year, I'm in the process of getting rid of my 2004 VFR800, She's been a good bike but I need a little more. I was concerned about touring on the 'Busa but after seeing the set-up that BK has, I'm more stoked now.
smile.gif

2007 Black (soon)

New Years comming and I hope the recovery is on schedule. The busa is an excelent touring platform. I use a tank bag and I have a set of Chase Harper B Bags for longer tours and a different set of Chase Harper saddlebags for shorter rides. The B bags have a top bag that will hold a bunch of stiff and are very stable on the bike. Other than a few mods for comfort like heli bars and lower pegs, she is ready to go.

You open up a can of worms asking that kind of question here my friend. Not only will you be touring on top of a rocket but a pack mules as well.

Also, U might as well kick that BMW you have to the side and come on over to Busaland and do it right.
tounge.gif

Seriously champ, the busa is a versital machine that shine in all catergories mentionable to motorcycles.

RhythmzTourbike2.jpg

RhythmTourBike.jpg

DSC02697.jpg

DSC02687.jpg

Anymore questions, just holla and one my fellow Busa bro's should be able to take care of you. Also welcome aboard.

Cortech bags, i camp all the time with mine. Touring is no problem...

Karen___bike_017a.JPG

Back