Touring bags?

OB_CanuckBusa

Registered
I hate to say it. I am thinking about getting some touring bags for the Busa. I prefer hard over soft, and something that fits on the sides, so that I can bring a passenger. Does anybody know who makes some good ones that don't look goofy?

There is a company. I myself was prepaired to purchase some soft bags but cannot find the magazine issue I saw them in. I recall they were $169.00. When I find the ad I will let you know.

There was a product review for the Aerostich soft bags in the Feb 2000 issue of Cycle World pg. 66. The picture has them mounted on a Busa.

There is a company here in the UK that sells colour coded hard luggage for the Busa. I saw a Blue/Silver with matching panniers....looked good. I'll see if I can get you an address.

I am using the Tour Master Cortec saddle bags and Tail bag.They work and fit great and don't look bad. No clearance problems with the exhaust system. Can't think of any negative to report. Look at the Tour Master wbsite or in a Competition accessories cataloge

The bags come with a soft neoprene pad on the inner surfaces, I also use clear packing tape on the plastic where the bags will touch just to make sure there is no contact with the body work.

Back