Totally surprised by my first busa!

Cockroach? Never heard Sydneysiders referred to as cockroaches! As for C mode, pretty useless I think especially when around town and below 6krpm. I guess it's useful when you're real tired, or dopey. Or both.

Another surprise is the crazy amount of heat on my legs whenver below 50kph. Even with airflow at 50/60k it's hot! Then ofcourse if you stop and sit in traffic, it's more like :flamethrowing:

Trade your stock cans for some Yosh slip on's and that heat will magically dissapear.

I am totally surprised by this bike. It's not the vicious flame breathing dragon trying to kill me that I've been told it is. It's a pussycat with the heart of a lion!

She is all that. What til she is properly broken in and you can wind some RPMs up. She will take on that OMG attitude you have heard about.

NICE BIKE MAN!

change modes...thAt ***** cat will go away and a giant fire breathing dragin will show its head...but be carefull

:welcome:

take it off C mode :laugh::laugh::laugh:

+1 - keep a little fear! You've done the smart thing and gained valuable expirience so your should be comfortable - just be careful a few thousand miles down the road - just when you think you've got it all sorted out it will bite you in the ass.

I know you have a hugh smile on your face:thumbsup:

Back