My first Busa

sanket_420

Registered
hello everyone, I've been on the org for a couple of months and now I finally have some time to post a pic. I apologize in advance for the delay. I picked up a 2008 orange/blk busa roughly with about 2300 miles on it. I fell in love with her the min. I laid my eyes on her. she's a true beauty. I went from a 2008 cbr 600 graffiti edition to the busa.

photo 22.JPG

photo 23.JPG

photo 24.JPG

photo 25.JPG

photo 26.JPG

photo 27.JPG

thanks everyone, the org is very friendly and has a tons and tons of very useful info. along with friends who dont mind helping out eachother.. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the org! That bike actually looks brand new from the pics you posted. Nice ride you got yourself there.

yes it is practically brand new. The previous owner barely had any time to ride it and like I mentioned earlier it only had 2300 miles on it when I purchased it and got a really good deal on it. I wasso hung over between a busa and a 09-10 R1. Honestly I am so glad I chose to go with the busa. At first I was a bit scared as I was going from a 08 cbr 600 jumping to the big beast busa but after riding about 10 miles to bring it home I felt so comfortable. Love every min. of my ride time. :race:

Back