torque and motorcyclist magazine

mikebusa99

Registered
I went to see the torque movie over the weekend.IT wasnt bad actually.I dont think it will win an oscar anytime soon.I think i saw 1 busa in the movie which is a shame.I dont know if anyone got to see the latest motorcyclist magazine.They previewed the new triumph rocket 3 cruiser bike.It said it has a faster 0-60 time than busa!I hope this isnt true can we be beat by some pig of a bike?

I don't beleive they stated that it was fater. They stated that Triumph "claimed" it would "out accelerate a busa."

beleive it when we see it...

I think I read that as well ---- Then I burst out laughing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Don't worry I heard in 06' that the Busa wil have 300hp ou of the sales room.:D
biggrin.gif
This is how rumors get started. you just never know until you see the final product.

I SAW THAT AND HAD TO LAUGH... FICTION.... AND I DID LIKE SOME PARTS OF THE MOVIE TOURQUE PLENTY OF ACTION .
smile.gif

I remember something about a ZX12.... hehehe ok ok I do admit the 12 is quick..... But just like the 12 if ya want to make people take notice ya use it to dirt the Busa and then people look... Its all sales pitch.... I guess that everyone needs a dream.... And they all dream about what we ride and own!!!

bike_model_anim.gif

Back