Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, well I have been needing a chain guard for awhile now. Tired of the excess crap being thrown on the undertail of my bike. So I have been looking for a new chain guard. Aftermarket of course. I found 3 of them that I just can not decide between. So I wanted to ask everyone what their opinion is on these 3. I will post the pictures of the chain guards, and then a pic of my bike at the bottom of the page. I have recently installed my EBC Prolight Rotors + EBC HH Pads and new front lenses with inerbevled LED's, so the front of the bike looks a lil different than the following pic. Thanks and help me decide which will go with my bike nicely!

gee..from triple tree to chain guards? Money burning a hole in your pocket?

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  tounge.gif

What you need is right in front of you. rock.gif

104_0403.JPG

laugh.gif

(runeight @ Dec. 16 2006,17:25) are those whiskers on the fairing?

Maybe you need a shaver for Christmas?

tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Funny, but my bikes not in the service; I am! lol, so it dosent have to shave, so she's not out of reg's.

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Out of all the stuff I bought..installed..removed..sold..bought ...removed...
well, you get the idea.

Once again O young whipper snapper it is right in front of you.

runeight...

104_0403.JPG

I like #3, it says it all and can do what it's intended to do. And that's protecting you and the bike if the chain goes BY - BY  SHOCKED.gif

i installed the flame one yesterday i also got the flame belly wing. in brushed finish. super.gif

Even if its a flat black plastic gaurd you need a chain gaurd. I like the tribal in the OEM blue of your gas tank to attempt to balance the colors a bit and with a set of blue Kanji's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back