Topic tracker problem

Vic_E55_2001

Donating Member
Registered
I`m not receiving Topic tracker notifications, some Pm`s and now I can not see replies I just posted. Is that me or Org.?

Seems that it is happening all over the board... this is the first post in about 20 minutes for me that I could see...

Looking into it...

Thanks - I thought I was going nuts!

Well, if I am - I'm not alone...

Same here vic I cannot see your reply on the RoadLoK topic.

untitled.JPG

Doug, it may be in relation to topics i am subscribed to.

I can see other replies no problem.

Greg, so give me the run down of exactly what is going on would ya... how do I recreate the problem?

(Vic_E55_2001 @ May 11 2007,12:55) The Man is on it. I have hope now.
smile.gif
Hope is a wonderful thing... I just wish you had someone better to put your confidence in!

cap

(captain @ May 11 2007,12:57) Greg, so give me the run down of exactly what is going on would ya... how do I recreate the problem?
Thrasher had posted a topic that he couldn't see his posts... I tried to repsond, but it would show up, even thought it would show me as having replied to it... then I tried to post a topic and the same thing happend... after I tried to post in a topic, someone else tried to post after me and the same thing happened to them...

then it just started working again....

BTW, sorry to bother you durring the day
tounge.gif

(Vic_E55_2001 @ May 11 2007,12:59) I subscribed to this topic and I can see it.
Just shot you an email.... did you get it....

testing round 1

(captain @ May 11 2007,12:00)
(Vic_E55_2001 @ May 11 2007,12:55) The Man is on it. I have hope now.
smile.gif
Hope is a wonderful thing... I just wish you had someone better to put your confidence in!

cap
On your board it`s you. Mine 600 clients operate properly this morning.. no wait, two servers were down...
beerchug.gif

(captain @ May 11 2007,13:57) Greg, so give me the run down of exactly what is going on would ya... how do I recreate the problem?
From my end, when I subscribe to a topic via the topic tracker and someone posts a reply I get their message in my e-mail notification but when I click the link that directs me to the thread I see nothing like the screen shot I posted.

I am now tracking this thread to see if it happens here.

Will someone reply to the same thread again?

And also check to see if you can see vics post after mine Doug.

Replying... Greg - tell us what you get...

Waiting for the notification, I can see the replies fine here

I still see nothing in the thread I linked to

Back