Top Gun 2

Favorite movie when I was younger :beerchug:

I mean how cool was it when he was on that ninja racing along side the jet!?!? So many cool iconic scenes in that movie......

I doubt that this will live up to the original but I’m going to the movies REGARDLESS!!!!

The original Kawasaki was strapped on a trailer in that shot.

Reactions: c10
Saw the preview when I saw Rise of Skywalker and it looks awesome!

Reactions: c10
Looks visually stunning! Is TC the only returning cast member?

Edit: just checked IMDB and Val Kilmer is the only other one I see.

Last edited:
Can not wait to see this, long overdue! Will see the IMAX version in the theater. I’ve prob watched the trailers a dozen times already.

They'll all be showing up with shades on wanting to fly fighter jets right away...because they were an ace on a video game.

A friend of mine dropped out of the Academy after realizing (a little late) that it would be a minimum ten year obligation and that he could easily end up flying a cargo plane back and forth somewhere instead of a fighter jet.

Seriously man like who cares!?!? Geez:banghead: Guess what Santa Clause ain’t real either but that doesn’t take away from the joy you had when you was a kid.....

Trailer or not I bet this made a lot of kids wanna get 2 wheels

Wtf you mean SANTA ain't real??? Who been leaving these gifts under my tree every year?? You know what im sending Santa an email right now and telling him you don't believe and he shouldn't even waste gifts coal on you...:moon:

I heard the government picked up a big part of the tab. Best recruiting $$$they ever spent. From the looks of this one is going to have people flocking to the recruitment offices.
They'll all be showing up with shades on wanting to fly fighter jets right away...because they were an ace on a video game.
There were recruiters in the theaters during the original. They had identified showings of the movie as a "target rich environment"...

Back