Top 10 douchebag mobiles

Just so we're clear, far as I know we're playing,
thumbs-up.gif
 Don't want to have any bad feelings here...

But if there is bad feelings then at least you both are plenty big targets...  
wink.gif

Seriously just playin.
down.gif
That hurt my feelings....
tounge.gif

I know we're playin, if we weren't, BigD and I would've been flying out to Seattle to hunt down a RX8 driven by a gay man that likes his "rotary toys" who goes by the name Keith....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I ain't skeered, I'm a good shot and I play dirty.
mad.gif

Oh Yeah, I'll bite ya in the sack if I have too...
tounge.gif

hmmm... your mouth near my sack.... yet again, I say your gay.
laugh.gif

Sorry dude, you brought that on yourself.

Yes But I am Biting NOT nuzzling... Being as close as you are to Big-D I'd Expect you to know the difference...
laugh.gif

Ouch.... low blow... If I went gay, it wouldn't be for some Vin Diesel look alike. Come on Rev, I have standards.
sad.gif

im with ya Rev-its all just
poke.gif

and I dont mind anybody making fun of the 300SRT8-cuz its Amy's car, not mine. I made that clear when I posted pics after we picked it up. I drive a '99 Dodge Durango (its 2 dents away from being a certified sh**box) but it still hauls s**t good n its got mad crazy dope legroom.
smile.gif

but i have to say this too- the (overpriced) SRT300?? makes almost double the hp, and almost 3 times the torque as the Wankel, and even at 4300 lbs?? she'll smoke every other car built in '06 the costs less than 50k at any stoplight, with four grown ups, two bags of golf clubs and she doesnt even have to shift-so not really over-rated if you ask me.
and as for Miatas??? those things couldn't run a ring around my d**k-the 300 puts up better numbers on the skidpad AND slalom, so "boom-shakalakka! " take that:p

and for the record-I previously owned in cronological order- '97 4dr Golf, '99 Civic SI, '88 Supra, '95 Dodge Shadow, and a '96 Accord. I have only one problem with all these cars (excluding the supra): they have zero comfort for a guy my size. It sucks but I have to drive something insanely big and overweight to experience any level of true comfort while driving...i wish I could just throw down 30k and jump in a Lancer Evo-douchemobile be dammd, I'll spank anybody with one'a those cars-my buddy drives an '04 with some work done, and he runs hi 12s in the 1/4 (better than my girl's 300) on 18" pimp-daddy rims; with the 17" factory rims n sticky rubber he'd be knocking on 11s with just a few more lbs. of boost. But-Im tall, so Im screwd-I gotta spend 50k plus to find something I fit in that can do the 1/4 in less than 14 sec and is comfy for me to drive on a daily basis:(

biggrin.gif
Where is the big guy anyway??? Prolly watching Roadhouse again and practicing his mean face.
wink.gif

Nah Get a New Beattle Bro... You'll fit. But I don't wanna see ya pilling out of Civic... That had to hurt. Sounds to me like you need a Ford Lightning or whatever the hell that pumped up Ford is.. OR

A Convertible. And Don't let massaged skid pad numbers fool ya. I can run rings around a 300C, Physics is still physics. No getting round mass. In a straight line though certainly I am not going to be happy.

I'd love to see a new SRT-8 on a dyno though see what it actually puts to the rear tires. Chevy seems to talk big deliver OK, Ford seems to Talk little and deliver big, same with BMW, I dunno what chrysler does...

Oh and if you haven't yet, check out a 2001-2005 Infiniti FX45. Would be a great replacement for a tired durango and will give the SRT-8 a scare from the lights AWD...

Here I am just trolling through the pages and you threaten to bite ben's sack... Thanks so much for ruining my life with that image. Really thankyou:D

i cant do a Nissan Rev-just cant get behind the styling of anything they made after the R33 GT-R. New 350Zs are ok, but again-I need 2 minutes to get in n out...:( Im guna drive this thing till it falls apart, and then buy a Escalade- I love the looks, the ergonimics (they're like, BUILT for big folks...usually wider, than taller tho...) and I've driven a few, so its either gonna be that, or my dream-truck (SRT-10 Ram) its a lil 'cheaper' inside, but with 510hp, I think I can live with it...the part I have a hard time with is the 9mpg city....i gotta make serious cheddar to warrant buying one of those. New Esco's still get 13-18.

No can do with a rag-top brah-Im in WI:(

what the? What's this talk of biting sacks?
rock.gif

(backs out of room with hands covering groin)

Back