Took the Silver Bullet out for a short ride.

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
Like the counter up above says..................145 days until Stampede time! :thumbsup:
Anyway, I took advantage of a break in the weather (58 degrees and light winds) today to get the Silver Bullet out for a little exercise down here in the flat lands (Washoe Valley). You guys coming from the south on hwy 395 will see a lot of this scenery when you are between Carson City and Reno. Let's hope it will be a bit more green than what you're seeing here! You have to realize that this ain't California, we don't even see green lawns until about mid April!
The first and second pics are at the beginning of a 2 plus mile straight stretch of frontage road. Slide Mountain in the background. Shortly after putting the camera away, looked both ways, no cars in sight, so jumped aboard for a 140 MPH "break-in mileage" sprint headed north to the next stop, Bowers Mansion historic park (pics three and four).

100_2986.jpg

100_2987.jpg

100_2990.jpg

100_2991.jpg

Then on the way home around the east side of Washoe Lake, I stopped at the Wetlands waterfowl preserve and took a couple more pics. Not too exciting; but hey, up here anyday that you can get in the saddle without freezing to death is a good day!:laugh:

100_2993.jpg

100_2994.jpg

Last edited:
Jimbo! Sweet! What a treat that you could get out today!

Congrats :beerchug:

Awesome machine!:cheerleader:

That is one SWEET Bike :super: ....... Almost had one but due to Financing Issues I was Stuck with the Fastest Color :poke:

Back