Representin' the busa in Stampede land!!

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
Pacemaster and I took a little spin up Reno way today to attend the Big Valley Honda open house and various club booth promotional displays. I was honored to be asked to display the Silver Bullet at our Reno based Nevada Sportsbike Club’s booth, along with other member bikes. The weather was awesome, an unbelievable 75 degrees today! We met another busa rider who said he belongs to the ORG and plans to attend the Stampede in July who rides a white 06 LE, but for the life of me, I can’t remember his name. I did take his pic (white jacket) standing alongside Pacemaster and told him to look for this thread and to jump in here and ID himself.
After a couple hours of getting reacquainted with old friends we decided to check the road conditions up VC way on our way home here to Carson City. In a word, “terribleâ€￾! Still a lot of sand from last week’s snow storm but that shoud be blown away in a week or so. We took it slow and easy and just enjoyed be out there on the road again.
Anyway, first pic is of follow club member Toni standing between the Silver Bullet and her CRB600.

100_3011 (Large).jpg

Pacemaster and his infamous "Blue Goose"! One of the best riders I know of!! :beerchug:

100_3017 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
Hey, Jimbo...like so many others, you deserve EVERY good day of weather you get!

Nice to get out and stretch a bit, I'll bet!!! :beerchug:

Thanks for the share...looks like good times, for sure. Hopefully that rider you met will get on here and sey 'hey!'

Back