took sliders off.......

OB_Ambush

Registered
poop I took the sliders off of my bike and now I have these FU**'n holes in my plastic. I'm going to buy new plastic. If anyone in interested im selling the old plastic with the slider holes already drilled ( i had the frame protectors instlled, i had no idea it would leave a hole that big)

Hey, what are you going to do with the sliders. If you want to get rid of them let me know. What color are they and what condition.

rvpuckett@msn.com

it's red and grey. As for why, i dropped the bike on a trip to alices. Sliders do work but it takes some modification. and i think it only works at slow speeds. No scratches are on the plastics and i am willing to trade it for plain un-scratched red and grey. as for the condition of the sliders forget about it.(black)

If they saved your plastic once, why are you not going with a new set??

I've seen them help on bikes at speed too. Go to the Intuitive site for some pic's.

You watch, you'll go without and you'll get bit by the side stand bug and kick yourself in the a**!! :(

Eddy you have a point i just like the clean look a little better. as for only one side, check out ebay I think they have one there. But i will only do the set.

I just rec' my sliders today..... I will be drilling the holes this weekend

"Gulp"

Back