Took my 08 to the track !

MetalDisorder

Registered
Went to Jennings GP for some track time with the Busa .. Had a ball

Just got some video up ... Who needs a 600 for those tight tracks :rofl:

- My Track Day with the Daytona Sportbikes Group ![/url] Watch it in HD mode it is much better

100_3461.jpg

100_3471.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! Fun stuff for sure The BT016's held great !

I was taking my time looking for a safe way by and setting them up for a startling reality check on what 197 + HP is like ... :laugh:

Last edited:
Yes it is .. Very technical and the runs are short however I wanted to take the Busa to the track that all of my local group takes the 600's and 750's to and run with them.
I take lots of abuse from them about the "BUS" and I looked forward to the chance to smack them around a bit and show them that these bikes are as much a sport bike as theirs are with the added help of 50-100 more HP. Mission accomplished:laugh:
After the event many came up and said they did not expect it to do well on the tight track at Jennings.
So after I invited them to come up with me to Roebling road next month where there are some BIG runs .... Not any takers :whistle:
With my limited skills the busa really took care of me last weekend!
Here is the Jennings track
track.jpg

Last edited:
Great video! Very cool they recorded that for you :thumbsup:

I have raced Roebling Road. (albeit back in the late 90's) Sweet circuit, with a FAST straight away and long sweepers. Your going to love that track and so will your Busa :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words my Busa Brothers ..
We surely made the correct choice in motocycles
Damn these Busa's fly !

The guy behind me is freekishly good .. with slicks :bowdown:

That's AWESOME! He had a really great pass moment where he could have flown by you at 7:50 on the tape. But, he kept filming for you. You did a great job for your first time out. You are a natural!

Back