took along fast ride on my new 190/60 208 gp

gcal

Registered
It was a fast paced ride through our well know twisty oregon roads that started in portland and ended up some were near the coast (i think?). after a long ride and losing my cell phone out of my pocket, we hit highway 202 west bound. Great ride had a OMMRA instructer as a leader and a skill rc51 pilot second and me third with several other riders in back but they were so far they didnt count as the same ride ha ha!. we kept a great pace through out the corners (70-110 and 140-160 straights). I got a real good feel for those tires (190/60) they didnt slip once (unlike the 208 gp 180/55 that sliped every were). they were alittle stiffer going in but not as stiff as the reular 190/55. once over it was smooth sailing and you were on the edge of the tire before you knew it. i whish i had a digi cam to show you the edges they are well rounded to say the least. with stock suspension and stock settings on all the suspension, expect the front damper which is cranked all the way to tight so when i brake it doesn't dive so hard, it went well and smooth. from know one thats all my busa sees 190/60 tires . why 60 series with the tall side wall? cause its a rounder tire and lets me corner better then the 190/55 thus it gives you the traction you need in the straights and the cornering of a like tire of a 180. over all very happy with the tires and the preformance now lets see how it does for miles wise.

map.jpg

Back