TOMAHAWK TIRES ?

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
They are Re-Caps in case you didn't know. I can get a Set Front and Rear for $162.00 INCLUDING Shipping !!!

Not for your bike I hope. I have run many recaps over the years on trucks, and all I can say is when they fail, it is catastrophic.

They are Re-Caps in case you didn't know. I can get a Set Front and Rear for $162.00 INCLUDING Shipping !!!
rofl.gif
hey if you were riding a commuta bike why not....

are they still selling those? That is impressive. Maybe they DO work afterall

that said, the blingy color gets dirty quite fast when in use. I saw some picks of used on bike ones, they looked pretty dirty/scumy on the tread

You can get a set of Shinko 005's for $171 shipped. Tire shop out of Ohio sales them on fleabay. $9 ain't worth my safety.

It's your life do with it as you please. I will ride in flip flops and board shorts but wouldnt even consider buying a set of retreads on anything i own. jmo

One thing I won't go cheap for my bike is tires. I only have two of them. One time, I had a nail on the rear tire (Pilot Powers)when it was two weeks old. I didn't plug it. I bought a new one. That's just me.

Retreads are a recipe for disaster; as previously mentioned, when they fail they fail catastrophically.
thumb_down.gif

My 2 cents: If you think you need to skimp that much on tires, you might want to consider getting a different bike.

Back