TIRES

Tio Loco

Donating Member
Registered
Tomahawk T3 Sport Tires anybody have an opinion about these tires? I see dealers running a special for front and rear for $119.95

I like the price but haven’t heard much about them.

Never heard of them.Got a pic?
rock.gif

Ok here is a pic. And the write up.

Our T3 is sport biased with a large contact patch that puts more rubber on the road. Reduced shoulder tread area offers better lean angle and less feathering under spirited riding conditions. Our T3 tires offer Z rated performance in Sport and Sport-Mile Compound for extended wear.

Remold technology is our special process of taking an existing tire and re-vulcanizing new "virgin" rubber back on, using state-of-the-art European equipment. All Tomahawk tires are tested using Laser Shearography (X-Ray), inspecting inside the tire body, making our factory one of the most sophisticated of its type in the world. In fact, our main business is the remolding of aircraft tires, which we hold FAA approval rating for up to 225 MPH ground speeds! Since most new tires do not go through shearography and our tires do, it may be said that Tomahawk tires are produced to a higher standard than new tires.

Front 120/70- ZR17
Rear 190/50-ZR17

Buy a set and we'll adjust the price for both to just $119.95!!! This only applies to a set of one front and one rear tire.

T3.jpg

Those are nice looking, must be an introductory price.Let us know if you try em.NJ.:;):

Remolded? Scary!
I wouldn`t risk my life.
If set of Pilot Powers cost $255 and you can run them for 4K miles it makes a difference of $0.034 per mile or $1.00 for 30 miles. Even cheaper because front last 2 times longer.

I know that technology has come a long way....but when it comes to MY butt....I'll stick with NEW tires.

Not re-caps...or whatever they call 'em.:p

Cool, won't use them bought some Sportecs from cyclegear.com both from and rear for $159.99

sportec.jpg

Back